Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two Husband Policy Idea in China: New Ricecel Low!

I'm not really going to debate you on the question of Asian creativity as I do not think that's a constructive argument to make, nor is there any proof to suggest a creativity deficit amongst Asians. Time will tell, however, who comes to rule the future. White people's creativity will mean nothing if their societies fall into terminal decline. If Asians are such bad leaders by the way, why are some of the largest most successful companies in the world run by Asians, and I mean East Asians and Chinese more specifically?

Lmaoo, I always see this argument made. Indians who migrate to the west literally constitute the cream of the crop from India. They tend to be upper caste, very well educated, and far more financially endowed than their counterparts in India. It's no surprise you're likely to have very capable people coming from a population of 1.4 billion when you factor this in. Indians only constitute little more than 1% of the U.S Population. If Indians are such great leaders, however, how come their countries are veritable cesspools of corruption, bigotry, violence, and backwardness. Isn't the average IQ in India 82, smaller than many African countries JFL.

I make no claims to Africa's greatness, though I find it hard to believe that Indians are in any position to look down on anyone, worshiping literal cows as they do.

The pride Indians have, unfortunately, does not really have a basis in reality. Sure Indians are successful in America, but for all their "civilizational" building capabilities, why are their countries so backward on a number of dimensions.

I'm actually quite surprised how uninformed some people on this board seem to be. How is what China is doing any different from what white people have historically done to the Chinese (re: Opium Wars, Boxer Rebellion, Unfair treaties, etc)

White people looted the world and continue to do so because their abilities enable it. China is simply returning the favor.
average iq in south india is 100

idk why but indians still shitting in the streets and all over the temples, curries and rices are = but rices iq mog

average iq in south india is 100

View attachment 275982
View attachment 275984
idk why but indians still shitting in the streets and all over the temples, curries and rices are = but rices iq mog

Everything about currycels are true, they are among the lowest, but remember, those Chinkcels are in many ways lower lol.

Lol. This actually happened once on a larger scale.
The White Boer brutally mogged the Zulu at the Battle of Blood River. Only what, 3 whites injured out of ~450 who were up against 10,000+ Zulu? And 3,000 Zulu got crushed.

Everyone knew niggers were just savages to be conquered and exploited back then. In nature, there must always exist a substratum of victimized organisms.

Lol. This actually happened once on a larger scale.
The White Boer brutally mogged the Zulu at the Battle of Blood River. Only what, 3 whites injured out of ~450 who were up against 10,000+ Zulu? And 3,000 Zulu got crushed.

Everyone knew niggers were just savages to be conquered and exploited back then. In nature, there must always exist a substratum of victimized organisms.

never heard of it nice

To me its interesting to have two seperate but so polarizing socities- Africa where blacks breed in incredible numbers and dont seem to have any problem finding the next foid to put 10 children into with little to no resources, but then places like China where theres so many people but such a hard time to find a foid despite having more resources. I know the one child policy made the gender imbalance but are there really that much more foids in places like Africa? We need a zoologist to look into this

We need a zoologist to look into this

No doubt. Some heavy r-selected populations those are. Especially the black ones. East Asians have some K-selected traits (intelligence) but they hardly breed in a eugenic way.

To me its interesting to have two seperate but so polarizing socities- Africa where blacks breed in incredible numbers and dont seem to have any problem finding the next foid to put 10 children into with little to no resources, but then places like China where theres so many people but such a hard time to find a foid despite having more resources. I know the one child policy made the gender imbalance but are there really that much more foids in places like Africa? We need a zoologist to look into this

China's gender ratio is extremely skewed, men out number women by 70 million, of course that's going to have a drastic effect on reproduction, that's 70 million men that can't reproduce, much less get laid, throw in globalization which makes the world more connected and allows asian women to go chasing after white men, and that just adds more gasolline to the fire, chinese men are fucked (well average chinese men)

Its a man eat dog world over there :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't forget all the white men seemaxxing and noodlewhores who go to the west to study and end up with any cock that's white.

What a shock, due to the riceman's dysgenic breeding via centuries of arranged marriages, allowing the genius of the cultural revolution and one child policy in China, they now need to figure out a new way to boost population growth in China. You know, because boys are preferred children in China, so many girls were aborted, and now they have a big shortage. So what's the genius plan this time around?

One professor proposed an idea, self-cuckery. Allow noodles to marry multiple "men", preferably 2 or more. That way they can bear more ricecels.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world...d-for-chinas-severely-skewed-gender-imbalance

How about this idea: How about a world with less ricecels? Imagine that! Less little emperor syndrome in the world, no sissy PLA army who got their asses kicked by Chad Indians in the 70s, Less chances of g00k flu emerging, less intellectual property theft, less forced technology transfers, less pollution via guangxi/connections, less miserable ricecels in general who would be eating grass if it weren't for inventions like capitalism, less "wolf warrior" diplomacy where Chinese ricecels harass and bother other Asians like Taiwanese, Hong Kongers (both of which are trying to ascend by mimicking western ideals and systems), less harassing and sinking Vietnamese and Thai fishing boats in the South China Sea on purpose, less conducting financial fraud on the NYSE like with Luckin Coffee and dozens of others- you know, like having two separate books- one for Chinese investors that know the companies are garbage and another for American investors that say the companies stocks are going to the moon in the next few years, etc, etc, etc.

How about that for a strategy?
Fuck off capitalist faggot. capitalist Curries kept killing off their newborn daughters too and their was no one child policy there. Communism isnt the problem for ricecels, its west worshipping noodlewhores who fuck white men and the capitalist cucked rice governments that allow it. The CCP should invade taiwan, japan, muslim SEA,and the koreas and kidnap the noodlewhores there and give them to ricecels as personal sex slaves.