Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Two high school teachers in the US have quit their jobs after being caught trying to seduce one of their students by offering him a foursome

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View attachment 1000104626.webp

The two teachers, Alexsia Saldaris and Jennifer Larson, left Joseph Craig High School in Janesville, Wisconsin, after their inappropriate messages were exposed.

District officials found one of the women had even sent explicit images of herself in lingerie to the student.

Saldaris admitted to sending the images, while Larson said she also allegedly messaged the male teenage student.

Saldaris also admitted to sending messages about “cuddling, flirting, and the implication of alcohol," according to local news reports.

It's also added that they asked the student whether another would join.

I hate my life. Nigger where the fuck were these teachers when i was in school.

Or were the orgies always happening and i never got invited for being ugly manlet cunt.

Muh based & Trad White Kweenz!!!

It's not their fault, it's the Jooz that made them like that!!!

I hate my life. Nigger where the fuck were these teachers when i was in school.

Or were the orgies always happening and i never got invited for being ugly manlet cunt.
they were there but your not the man which they lust after

i cant cope anymore

fucktards who defend women like this blame men….. they think women being selfish whores is somehow mens fault.

it's over if at least high school teachers didn't flirt or get giggly for you

Dolphinhead and a manatee...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back