Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two Chads, a sheboon and I

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Today, during a break I joined a Dutch Chad (slightly chubby, 195 cm tall), Chaddam (Iranian, light-skinned, blue-eyed, very tall as well) and a Rhodesian sheboon.
After several minutes of a talk shop, conversation took more serious turn, when a Dutchie started voicing his objections about a German program for hiring women in a private sector to fill mandated quota under the threat of huge fines. I pointed to its similarity to the Affirmative Action in the US.
Chaddam chimed in with some observations about women not dying on war-fields or carrying 25 kg packs of glue on building sites, but getting only more prestigious jobs.
Da Shaniqua girl listened apprehensively without making a counterpoint.
Soon, all three of us were really going hard about women being incapable of loving unconditionally like men, also them being natural ingrates and stuff like that.
The Rhodesian took a cue to leave us and afterwards, we started talking about not having much to do after return home from work.
Chaddam complained about his circle of friends diminishing rapidly during past several years, Dutchie attempted putting the blame on con-yid restrictions and lock-downs.
I self-disparagingly shared about having difficulties building social circles and a bit more meaningful relationships.
Both guys took a whiff of where the conversation was going and the huge Dutchie dismissed what I had to say about Blackpill by asking:
"What the fuck's wrong with you, if you cannot form friendships or romantic relationships? You seem confident and pretty good at socializing."
"Well, for starters I'm unattractive. That's a big one."
The atmosphere became rather tense, so we silently agreed to change the subject to a lighter stuff, oncoming dentistry courses (a dentists in order to learn a skill or technique have to apply for sometimes very expensive courses), plans for Easter and shit. I deigned that moment right to leave Chads and go find some work to do.

Still the interaction with actual Chads was way more pleasant than even casting a short glance at arrogant average/below average foids, who think they're the shit, because they have some pickled cod between their legs.

They felt the pull from reality and had to turn back to their little fantasy.