Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Two Brazilian normies kill 7 at a bar coz they lost at a pool game

What a shit hole

Least violent Brazilians

FFS at least kill those useless whores too (in gta5 game). Disappointed as fuck tbh.

View: https://streamable.com/tyeen4

:society:

and it seems the foids were spared :feelskek: while the youngest of the killed was some 12 year old guy.

cucked culture :feelsokman:

Yeah just shows how little empathy these low IQ shooters have for men and boys. In Bosnia & Herzegovina the Serbs regularly killed 4 year old Muslim boys but spared Muslimas of any age.

I'm sure that if any toilets remained seated that absolutely nothing would have happened to them. Toilets can literally walk naked in a war zone and not have to fear anything because men naturally don't ever attack them.

Yeah just shows how little empathy these low IQ shooters have for men and boys. In Bosnia & Herzegovina the Serbs regularly killed 4 year old Muslim boys but spared Muslimas of any age.
Oh? Did we also raped 250000 bosnian muslim women too so that they later gave a birth to a black children?:feelstastyman: Create better lies, genocidal Turkish whores.

What a shit hole
Least violent Brazilians
Least violent day in Brazil.

I fucking hate these violent shithole countries. In one part of the world people are researching space travel and terra forming technologies, while in another people are brutally getting murdered over meaningless shit. As long as these savages keep breeding, humanity will never evolve.

Brazil is what happens when you play too much GTA
02fd1bb98802accd43d6b8cf4553089a.jpg

vila-kennedy.jpg

I fucking hate these violent shithole countries. In one part of the world people are researching space travel and terra forming technologies, while in another people are brutally getting murdered over meaningless shit. As long as these savages keep breeding, humanity will never evolve.
it is shitholes like Brazil exist. It allows westoids to realize their privilege when they visit the shitholes.

I can see now see why cumskins blame the Jews for trying to promote racemixing in disguise of "more genetic diversity is healthy", when you look at all these Latin American shitholes it's the most violent people on Earth and created a nation full of low inhib angry mongrels.
yup genetic diversity seems to lead to extreme crime.

buncha cucks, shouldve killed the foids

Repare na cor dos indivíduos.

Serbs are European Brazilians. I have been to Serbia once and never again as long as I live. It's hell over there.

Oh? Did we also raped 250000 bosnian muslim women too so that they later gave a birth to a black children?:feelstastyman: Create better lies, genocidal Turkish whores.
@Made in Heaven thoughts?

Honestly I don’t even think other people in the past were this bad. Even animals don’t go around killing senselessly like this. How would you compare Brazilian violence to that of the Mongols? @Transcended Trucel

I can see now see why cumskins blame the Jews for trying to promote racemixing in disguise of "more genetic diversity is healthy", when you look at all these Latin American shitholes it's the most violent people on Earth by individual level, nations full of low inhib angry mongrels.
Tbf, spics were committing human sacrifice on top of pyramids, as well as hundreds of thousands of people at once in some rituals.

Wtf who does that

Honestly I don’t even think other people in the past were this bad. Even animals don’t go around killing senselessly like this. How would you compare Brazilian violence to that of the Mongols?
you have no idea how horrible the mongols were.

they were the most savage race of all time.

among other gook nomads like huns, xiongnu, turkics.

the gooks were mostly ruthless, whether it's chinks japs or kimchis. but the nomad take it to even a further level.

the mongols would have killed everyone there including 1 year old babies.

you have no idea how horrible the mongols were.

they were the most savage race of all time.

among other gook nomads like huns, xiongnu, turkics.

the gooks were mostly ruthless, whether it's chinks japs or kimchis. but the nomad take it to even a further level.

the mongols would have killed everyone there including 1 year old babies.
The Mongols were ruthless, they didn't even establish a long lasting powerful civilisation, they mostly had a quick draw of territorial gain in which they pillaged and burned existing civilisations to the ground. The Siege of Baghdad single-handedly ended the Islamic Golden age as they didn't spare anyone not even children or women and they threw books from an important library (House of Wisdom) into rivers.
Yes, I know the Mongols were beyond ruthless. But some of these spics are so violent that they inspired ISIS. But at least the Mongols were doing it for some political ends, not just shooting an entire crowd just because they lost at pool. That’s why I want someone to do a full comparison lol. But yours is really good on the Mongol side. They would literally make towers of skulls of their enemies and genocide entire populations to send a message to others.

Honestly I don’t even think other people in the past were this bad. Even animals don’t go around killing senselessly like this. How would you compare Brazilian violence to that of the Mongols? @Transcended Trucel
Genghis Khan's mongols were straight-up demons. They would line up people in fields and then ride cavalry around them beheading everyone - men, women, children, elderly. It was nightmare fuel. They made ISIS + the drug cartels look like school children. I remember punching this one faggot years ago who was praising Gengis Khan like he's some revolutionary thinker.

On another note I'm surprised curries somehow stopped the Mongol invasion, presumably it would have been easy for them since it's such a flat land jfl, especially considering they managed to conquer harder terrain
They didn’t stop the Mongols. They just went to Persia and more westwards because the Islamic civilization at the time mogged curryland. Although the later Mughals that ruled India are just Persianized Mongols.

Genghis Khan's mongols were straight-up demons. They would line up people in fields and then ride cavalry around them beheading everyone - men, women, children, elderly. It was nightmare fuel. They made ISIS + the drug cartels look like school children. I remember punching this one faggot years ago who was praising Gengis Khan like he's some revolutionary thinker.
They were more successful at it because they are the greatest conquerers of all time. But even ISIS had people beheading their own mothers and such, which the Mongols never did.

and it seems the foids were spared :feelskek: while the youngest of the killed was some 12 year old guy.
Of course they were. Makes me laugh every time I read foids cry about how unsafe they feel in public, meanwhile, in actual street confrontations, basically everyone ignores women since they aren't a threat and only focus on other guys, even those who are pretty much still just kids:feelsbadman:.

I can see now see why cumskins blame the Jews for trying to promote racemixing in disguise of "more genetic diversity is healthy", when you look at all these Latin American shitholes it's the most violent people on Earth by individual level, nations full of low inhib angry mongrels.
It's the Aztec blood mixing with the negro blood that did this to them. Not because of racemixing per say. Racemixing between normal races isn't an issue

@Copexodius Maximus

@CopingForBrutality

Curried didn't stop the mongol invasion, Persians living in India stopped it. Why do I need to keep reminding you that India was ruled by Persians and Turks at that time?

@Copexodius Maximus

@CopingForBrutality

Curried didn't stop the mongol invasion, Persians living in India stopped it. Why do I need to keep reminding you that India was ruled by Persians and Turks at that time?
curries were still the foot soldiers unlike lazy Turks who couldn't their own fighting. always have their servants whether curries/Serbs/Arabs do the fighting

@Made in Heaven thoughts?

Tbf, spics were committing human sacrifice on top of pyramids, as well as hundreds of thousands of people at once in some rituals.
like others said mongols back then probably most savage. maybe even more so than ISIS

Yes, I know the Mongols were beyond ruthless. But some of these spics are so violent that they inspired ISIS. But at least the Mongols were doing it for some political ends, not just shooting an entire crowd just because they lost at pool. That’s why I want someone to do a full comparison lol. But yours is really good on the Mongol side. They would literally make towers of skulls of their enemies and genocide entire populations to send a message to others.
dude, a mongol foid lost her nephew in a siege in modern day Afghanistan and the fucking foid ordered everyone in the city to be killed

she personally killed a lot of the civilians there.

it's as petty as one can think of.

mongols did it all the time, they make up any excuses to kill off all civilians. and they lie all the time too, like foids. for example, they lied to the Merv mayor the civs would all be spared, and gave the mayor gifts, with fake smiles and all that. then after the city gate opened they slaughted all civilians by driving them to open plains outside the city and slaughtered all of them

cities like Merv were full of cumskins also. Merv's other name was literally Alexander, as it was founded by the Greek conquerer when he conquered Afghanistan.

central asia nowadyas is a shithole coz its full of retarded nomad gooks. before that, it was rich af coz it was all cumskins (before the turkic constant invasions starting around probably 600 AD)

They were more successful at it because they are the greatest conquerers of all time. But even ISIS had people beheading their own mothers and such, which the Mongols never did.
mongols would force the fathers to rape the daughters then come the next spring and laugh at the bastard child and then kill the father and the daughter and everyone

mongols were pure evil. no one were as evil as mongols except other steppe nomad gooks

too bad the Russians were too cucked and didnt genocide the mongols off the planet earth when they had the upper hand. Stalin even refused to annext mongolia when the latter asked to join the soviet union.

like others said mongols back then probably most savage. maybe even more so than ISIS
the historical record said, even the anti-allah would spare those who convert, but mongols would kill everyone. making mongols way worse. the mongols split pregnant women's bellies open and put the unborn babies on tip of spears.

mongols were pure evil. no others were as evil as them other than other nomad gooks.

@Copexodius Maximus

@CopingForBrutality

No one stopped it. When the Mongols (mughals) actually came centuries later, the turkish rulers got cucked.
curries were still the foot soldiers unlike lazy Turks who couldn't their own fighting. always have their servants whether curries/Serbs/Arabs do the fighting
why fight when you could get the people you conquered to fight?

dude, a mongol foid lost her nephew in a siege in modern day Afghanistan and the fucking foid ordered everyone in the city to be killed

she personally killed a lot of the civilians there.

it's as petty as one can think of.

mongols did it all the time, they make up any excuses to kill off all civilians. and they lie all the time too, like foids. for example, they lied to the Merv mayor the civs would all be spared, and gave the mayor gifts, with fake smiles and all that. then after the city gate opened they slaughted all civilians by driving them to open plains outside the city and slaughtered all of them

cities like Merv were full of cumskins also. Merv's other name was literally Alexander, as it was founded by the Greek conquerer when he conquered Afghanistan.

central asia nowadyas is a shithole coz its full of retarded nomad gooks. before that, it was rich af coz it was all cumskins (before the turkic constant invasions starting around probably 600 AD)
Yes, they were white looking Iranians. But afghans always cope about alexander the great and have nothing to do with him.

mongols would force the fathers to rape the daughters then come the next spring and laugh at the bastard child and then kill the father and the daughter and everyone

mongols were pure evil. no one were as evil as mongols except other steppe nomad gooks

too bad the Russians were too cucked and didnt genocide the mongols off the planet earth when they had the upper hand. Stalin even refused to annext mongolia when the latter asked to join the soviet union.
Brutal, I didn’t know they were that fucked up.

Brutal, I didn’t know they were that fucked up.
Nobody in all of known history was fucked up to the level of the Mongols. They're the only people from history that I viscerally hate.

Nobody in all of known history was fucked up to the level of the Mongols. They're the only people from history that I viscerally hate.
Yet they had sex, which means they had good personalities according to bluepilled cucks.

Based Turks
Yet they had sex, which means they had good personalities according to bluepilled cucks.
Mongols status mog all other asians precisely BECAUSE they were savages. It's the same reason why pakis, who have terrorist halo, mog indians, who have docile IT streetshitter halo

No, it still is, but not for reasons of violence.
nope, it's not an issue
No one stopped it. When the Mongols (mughals) actually came centuries later, the turkish rulers got cucked.
Mughals and Mongols aren't the same

I hope that based and redpilled Russia nukes Brazil.