Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two birds

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Some neighbour gifted my nephew two little birds, it turns out they are both males so its over for them.
IMG 20210906 125532783
IMG 20210906 125531119

Cute birds, take care of them and take them to the vet bro

Cute birds, take care of them and take them to the vet bro
I know nothing about birds, bought them some seed feed specially for their kind, they seem healthy and lively.

I know nothing about birds, bought them some seed feed specially for their kind, they seem healthy and lively.
They get sick later, learn some stuff and go to the vet bro don’t let them die

Suifuel for birds who live years in a cramped cage.

My aunt has a Cockatoo :feelshaha:

My aunt has a Cockatoo :feelshaha:
Im scared of birds tbh even from pigeons and ravens, this is the biggest that doesnt scare me, i suffer from ornithophobia since childhood.

Why do people buy loud and irritating parakeets instead of doves?

Why do people buy loud and irritating parakeets instead of doves?
Doves and pigeons are actually great bird pets. Very low maintenance, sociable and if you actually give a damn about their health and feed them you can just let them roam free because they come back 100% sure. Moreover, despite looking like dumb fucks, they are actually quite smart and can recognize human faces.

Impressively enough, a few pigeons CAN pass the mirror test, which is basically a way to say they are very high IQ for an animal (even more than an ITcuck).

Problem with them is they have bad stigma because they can actually transmit disease if their shit contaminates food or water. And if they get sick too it can be troublesome for older people.

Doves and pigeons are actually great bird pets. Very low maintenance, sociable and if you actually give a damn about their health and feed them you can just let them roam free because they come back 100% sure. Moreover, despite looking like dumb fucks, they are actually quite smart and can recognize human faces.

Impressively enough, a few pigeons CAN pass the mirror test, which is basically a way to say they are very high IQ for an animal (even more than an ITcuck).

Problem with them is they have bad stigma because they can actually transmit disease if their shit contaminates food or water. And if they get sick too it can be troublesome for older people.
If I were to get my first pet, it would be a pigeon.;)

Unfortunately, I live in a cramped Jew York Apartment that restricts everything you do.

If I were to get my first pet, it would be a pigeon.;)

Unfortunately, I live in a cramped Jew York Apartment that restricts everything you do.
America, the land of the free :feelsaww: