Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Two and a Half Men was so damn blackpilled.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You have Charlie Harper, a total Chad, hooking up with tons of chicks and living an easy life. He has a terrible personality, is a drunk, but chicks don't care, they fuck him anyway because they're young, dumb, and horny.

Then you have Alan, who before he met his wife, was an incel, and had to betabuxx. He ends up in a dead bedroom marriage and is eventually divorce raped.

Yeah that whole show was basically Chad brother vs incel/betabuxx brother

Two and a half men

It was very funny. I learned English thanks to that show

I hate these kinds of shows tbh can't stand the humiliation incel characters have to go through

I hate these kinds of shows tbh can't stand the humiliation incel characters have to go through

It was realistic though. A guy who looks like Alan is never going to be anything more than a betabuxx who gets treated like trash by women.

Then you have Charlie Sheen who is a gigachad in real life who has fucked countless women playing a version of himself for the show.

Last edited:
Didn’t watch it tbh

I hate sitcoms tbh.

It was realistic though. A guy who looks like Alan is never going to be anything more than a betabuxx who gets treated like trash by women.

Then you have Charlie Sheen who is a gigachad in real life who has fucked countless women playing a version of himself for the show.
true, still painful nevertheless

It's funny how the blackpill is shoved in normie's faces at times yet they deny it.

I didn't watch it because of this.

Blackpilled shows keep reminding me of the brutality of reality
Bluepilled shows make me get too bothered by how full of shit they are to be enjoyable

I simply avoid shows about relationships

i like the episode where they want to fuck the JB megan fox

Alan was pathetic, there's no way a guy like him would get sex without betabuxing in real life.

Alan was pathetic, there's no way a guy like him would get sex without betabuxing in real life.
Alan was more of a soy.

The show got disgusting with Aston kutcher though.

What about Angus would he be incel without famemaxxx?

Alan was more of a soy.

The show got disgusting with Aston kutcher though.

What about Angus would he be incel without famemaxxx?
ashton kutcher was ATROCIOUS

Can still remember the episode where Alan tries to stop flapping by replacing it with hobbies but realized himself he will end up doing it anyways.

The show was very blackpilled. Of course in a show like that they needed to give him relationships for plot, character development, etc. But Alan was poertrayed as a sexless simp a lot.

Show was funny and absolutely based until they fired sheen and replaced him with gay Jesus.

I watched all episodes while being high as fuck. It's one of the best times I had.

Can still remember the episode where Alan tries to stop flapping by replacing it with hobbies but realized himself he will end up doing it anyways.

The show was very blackpilled. Of course in a show like that they needed to give him relationships for plot, character development, etc. But Alan was poertrayed as a sexless simp a lot.

Show was funny and absolutely based until they fired sheen and replaced him with gay Jesus.

I watched all episodes while being high as fuck. It's one of the best times I had.
alan tries no fap? don't remember that episode

I never watched that to be honest

20200323 020413

Art imitates life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back