Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Two and a half Men is proof that females only like Chads who don't care about them

Monogamist

Monogamist

Nice Guy
-
I know it's just a fictional TV show, but it portrays reality.

Charlie: Rich Chad who has never worked a day in his life, is addicted to alcohol, disrespects females, lies to them and only sees them as pump&dumps.
Alan: Hard working responsible father who got divorce raped by his bitchy ex wife, even though he did nothing wrong and tried to save the marriage till the last minute. Wants love, someone to get in a relationship with and marry. Is a genuine nice guy who cares about foid's feelings and wants to make them happy.

But all foids are attracted to Charlie, no one is interested in Alan.

Cucks look to alan for inspiration

sitcoms have a grain of reality to them. in this case a whole fucking jar of salt
i know so many bitchy family members that swear up and down that they are "in love" yet the guy absolutely doesn't give two shits about them and only uses them as a pump & dump. yet they still wait on his ass. i got one specific cousin in mind who is so "in love" that she goes over to his house and babysits for their kid AND his kids (from other women) while he goes to the bedroom with another girl and fucks her. I am 100% not kidding about that shit

Her defense?
He keeps telling her she is #1 and swears he is moving on from "that life" but right now he is a sex addict and can't help himself. Last year she actually got fired from her job because she had a mental breakdown when he didn't call her for a few weeks and had no contact with him whatsoever. She thought she got ghosted and she legit had a mental breakdown at work and ended up getting fired.

I wish a girl would love me so much she has a mental breakdown over me. Too bad I'm not Chad who has all the perks in life and can do no wrong.

yeah, foids can do anything for chad. literally anything including killing their families

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back