Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Twitter] Virtue signal mogs me

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200116 071522

It's not over for us broooo. Just get an attractive personality broooo. Truly can't catch a break. I mean she virtue signals all the way to Valhalla and back. Kissing elephant man if he had attractive personality jfl.

This is a blackpill for us. Women will deflect all facts and common sense with all they have, even if it sounds comical. Personality meme just exceed a level that shouldn't even be possible

Just be elephant man with good personality theory

Personality > everything.

Just be homeless starving fat 4'8 currycel with amazing personality bro and marry top models the next day.

"attractive personality"

Who in the fuck is attracted to a personality? Seriously?

You aren't "attracted" to a personality. People just want certain traits in long-term partners they are already attracted to.

Virtue signallers make me sick. You're not fooling anyone you stupid bitch

elephant men = volcels

:feelskek: :feelskek: Lmao what a retarded virtue signaling whore i hope she gets raped and beaten to death

The women over at female daying strategy will quickly disagree.
Lessvisualpart2

She would throw up if he got within one meter of her. Let alone kiss him because of his “attractive personality“

Meanwhile her boyfriend is a 6'5ft wide-framed blue eyes blond-haired Chad

"I'd kiss him if he had an attractive personality." See, you don't have to be attracted to someone to kiss them. Same as how you don't have to like the taste of piss or bull semen to drink it. You power through it. Because you're on Fear Factor and you want that money.

Speaking of which, there was a Joe Rogan Podcast episode with Christina Pazsitzky, and they were talking about the banned Fear Factor episode where they had to drink either piss or semen. And apparently the girls, as a pattern, chose to drink the cum instead of the piss. (5:11)

"attractive personality"

Who in the fuck is attracted to a personality? Seriously?

You aren't "attracted" to a personality. People just want certain traits in long-term partners they are already attracted to.
Virtue signallers. I guarantee she wouldn't kiss elephant man on the lips even if he has the best personality

Talk is cheap, any retard on the internet can say that when they realistically will never be put to the test.
I actually need some studies about women needing looks to be sexually attracted. These deluded people just deflect anything I say with "I prefer personality teehee".

The women over at female daying strategy will quickly disagree.View attachment 191170
Showed them similar things but "don't focus on mean people teehee"

"I'd kiss him if he had an attractive personality." See, you don't have to be attracted to someone to kiss them. Same as how you don't have to like the taste of piss or bull semen to drink it. You power through it. Because you're on Fear Factor and you want that money.

Speaking of which, there was a Joe Rogan Podcast episode with Christina Pazsitzky, and they were talking about the banned Fear Factor episode where they had to drink either piss or semen. And apparently the girls, as a pattern, chose to drink the cum instead of the piss. (5:11)

That's what I don't want tbh. I don't want woman powering up to kiss me if I somehow ascended. That would be labor to her and I won't like that fact. It's as if she has to do something unpleasant just to make me happy.

Also just found another ss. If she likes you she'll fuck you broooo
Screenshot 20200117 105733

Never listen to the words of foids always pay attention to their actions.

There's always big difference between holes' words and their actions.

FDS is basically "Male Genocide Strategy"...

All of it is legit [SuicideFue] [BlackPill]...
but half of the posters their are just incels larping.
Nah dude saying its a larp is a cope these females are telling the 100% truth. The more they complain about 1% of men only being attractive and how they feel entitled to be paid for on dates only fuels our cause. Let them keep talking if your really black pilled you will know everything they are saying shouldnt come as a shock they will shoot themselves in the foot

Nah dude saying its a larp is a cope these females are telling the 100% truth. The more they complain about 1% of men only being attractive and how they feel entitled to be paid for on dates only fuels our cause. Let them keep talking if your really black pilled you will know everything they are saying shouldnt come as a shock they will shoot themselves in the foot
I'm not saying that what they say on FDS is larp. It's all BlackPill and it's all true. There are a lot of femoids on FDS that are openly admitting their involvement in this genocide. I'm simply saying that most femoids who practice FDS shit in real life don't even use reddit, a good portion, not a majority, but a good portion of FDS posters could be incels larping as roasties.