Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter User's advice for Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
That"s right, if you pick up a hobby that has no association with relationships nor benficial towards changing the mind of femoids to wanting to date you, you may just find yourself a 10/10 virgin gf.

Attachments

• IMG_20180505_203535.jpg
    IMG_20180505_203535.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 205
How to become a cuck 101(python guide included)

tbh tbh

I already have all that

(((Weinstein)))

hey babe I play 4 notes on guitar and I'll raise your mulatto child, sure! wanna hear my joke?
works every time, virgins :feelsokman:

Normies actually believe this buzzfeed tier shit. Brb gonna tell a girl a knock knock joke to get laid

Normies actually believe this buzzfeed tier shit. Brb gonna tell a girl a knock knock joke to get laid
Nothing sends the 'this is a genetically viable mate to reproduce with' signal in a womans mind like KNOCK KNOCK JOKES HAHAAAAAAAA JFLL

damn never thought of doing those before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish someone would murder these cucks and livestream it.

someone already posted this. but again i find the guitar part hilarious. this is what this dipshit thinks.

Becoming a cuck betabucks and drastically lowering our standards and self respect is the average incel's greatest hope in the current paradigm, normies know that and that's what they want us to do.

Normies value stability over everything, "just fit in" is their mantra.

Fucking child rearing. They're not even hiding their cuck agenda anymore, Jesus Christ. The next Saint should be a serial killer who targets all the numales and pieces of roast beef that have written shit about incels and the blackpill on Twitter.

brb jokemaxxing
brb guitarmaxxing
brb betamaxxing
brb pythonmaxxing
brb cuckmaxxing

Becoming a cuck betabucks and drastically lowering our standards and self respect is the average incel's greatest hope in the current paradigm, normies know that and that's what they want us to do.

Normies value stability over everything, "just fit in" is their mantra.

normies are too cucked and high inhib to demand change. so we have to do it for them.

brb jokemaxxing
brb guitarmaxxing
brb betamaxxing
brb pythonmaxxing
brb cuckmaxxing
brb raising someone elses kids maxxing

Jews are just full of bad advice.

20180506 013947

Lol got all of that and am still an incel.

I guess all you really need is Python to be a betabuck - just keep slaving it out producing python code and feeding the money to the sluts who will abandon you the moment you stop writing code.

brb slavemaxxing
brb losingmykidsandallmyshitbecauseigotmarriedanddivorcerapedmaxxxing
brb suicidemaxxing

brb suckingmywifesbullscockmaxxing
brb watchingmywifegetfuckedbyabbcmaxxing
brb lettingmywifesbullfuckmyassmaxxing

This has to be satire?

Who the fuck tells someone to learn python for money

This has to be satire?

Who the fuck tells someone to learn python for money

My boss hates it when I start writing scripts in python instead of using php.

These guys pretty much have no idea how our lives work. You're not going to be bringing a guitar to a bar or the local Starbucks and start playing, just wtf lol.