Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitter trying to cancel TV reporter for saying female reporter looks nice

twitter is gay nigger ass shit

Fuck too much blackpills for today, I'm overdosing, I got spit over my mouth I'm drooling foam, send help I'm dying :dafuckfeels:
Soon we will be incarcerated, tortured and killed for being ugly or subhuman without an ounce of pretext. We are already walking on eggshells just living and interacting as little as possible with foids. :dafuckfeels:

We are just one war away from resetting this clown world. I pray to god that it happens. Weed out all the weak cucks.

she looks like shit

Bradshaw grew up in the Louisiana backwater in the 60s

They’re lucky this is the worst he has said

THIS IS PROBLEMATIC. I WANT HIS JOB TAKEN FROM HIM AND HIS LIVELIHOOD DESTROYED RIGHT NOW. HE JUST NEEDS TO STEP DOWN AND LET A STRONG FEMALE TAKE HIS PLACE, THEN BITE THE CURB SO I CAN PERSONALLY STOMP HIS SKULL FOR OFFENDING WOMEN :soy:

Reminder: Erin andrews had cervical cancer which often is caused by premarital unprotected sex at a young age.

I think the rise of :blackpill: is much closer than what I had thought. With such insane misandry even chads will join inceldom, not because they have a hard time getting a gf but solely out of hate of foids, and maybe take part in beta uprising

Jesus Christ are you serious? :feelswhat: women I'm dissapointed in you. That alone is an understatement for how many sins you've committed since the dawn of this planet. This man is being nice and complimented this girl. He was following bluepill laws and this is how you treat him. For shame with you. As punishment we will take your uteruses and wear them as a beanie and use your ovaries as nothing but useless eggs the flies can eat up. You fucking whores. I'm sick of waiting for you to grow brains. If you can't do that. I'll physically bash your skulls in a pure eternal damnation to hell :feelsUgh:

Last edited: