Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter Retards seething

@jerkjocky Good job at upsetting the twitter roasts.

Anxiety-
AskAubrey

Who cares about what a hole says on twitter

If you disregard women over the age of 30 and fat women, then it seems very true. Anytime I go out I see way more younger, fit men compared to women. Why would any man that’s in good shape date a 30+ fat girl?

Atttaction is just as important in a relationship and this is why men go for younger girls. Being fat is something you can fix. It also helps with your skin and looking younger. All that makeup overuse and drinking starts catching up with women after 25 as well
Half the girls from my high school are basically unrecognizable now in our mid 20’s

Last edited:
I lost my two remaining braincells

Finally an oath to the gods he is coming

what a slayer

I lost my two remaining braincells
Hey bro!

I just found you're two braincells!!!

They won't let me mail them back to you...

Something about, "bio-hazardous waste."

These hoes never dissect quality posts.

@jerkjocky moggs the fuck out of me at getting female attention

These hoes never dissect quality posts.
Right, they literally never do. I remember one foid made a YouTube video responding to and mocking our posts. She eventually came across a high iq posts that said "toxic masculinity" is female's fault because their narrow view of masculinity forces men to act in these toxic and stereotypical ways.
She then said "look if this guy's gay then he should just admit it."

Last edited:
Right, they literally never do. I remember one foid made a YouTube video responding to and mocking our posts. She eventually came across a high iq posts that said "toxic masculinity" is female's fault because their narrow view of masculinity forces men to act in these toxic and stereotypical ways.
She then said "look if this guy's gay then he should just admit it.
Literally proving the poster right lmaooo.

She then said "look if this guy's gay then he should just admit it."
Link to video?

@jerkjocky Good job at upsetting the twitter roasts.
lmfao dude and all the comments on the post are saying "they just tell you they have a girlfriend because youre creepy", as if I was basing the post off asking women out vs observation jfl. women are so fucking dumb its unbelievable

lmfao just setting this now. that roastie has 30k follows jfl hahaha
Lol, you made them all go into a soy rage.
lmfao dude and all the comments on the post are saying "they just tell you they have a girlfriend because youre creepy", as if I was basing the post off asking women out vs observation jfl. women are so fucking dumb its unbelievable
What a bunch of retards thinking you went around asking foids if they had boyfriends. That's obviously just your observation.

What a bunch of retards thinking you went around asking foids if they had boyfriends. That's obviously just your observation.
yep somehow my observation is incorrect according to them "because women think youre creepy" even though I didnt say a single word to a women to gather this information, and simply observed from out and about, at work, the gym, word of mouth, etc. etc.

has nothing to do from directly gathering info from talking to a women, but somehow I am incorrect because "im creepy"

these fucking people are so brain rotted its amazing they can even preform basic functions like wiping their ass.

yep somehow my observation is incorrect according to them "because women think youre creepy" even though I didnt say a single word to a women to gather this information, and simply observed from out and about, at work, the gym, word of mouth, etc. etc.

has nothing to do from directly gathering info from talking to a women, but somehow I am incorrect because "im creepy"

these fucking people are so brain rotted its amazing they can even preform basic functions like wiping their ass.
They just want to side with rosties for any reason, even if they have to make it up and seem retarded, the soys think that's how to get pussy.

Holy thank you mathcel for this demonstration.