Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TWITTER MEGA THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

The low IQ of this one is hurting my brain reading this crap... Don't know how you @Master do it but stand fast & stay strong.
As if fatness is comparable to shortness. Then we have the anecdotal evidence exception without ever seeing example.

It is not a death sentence if you have other redeeming factors.

By the way, don't wanna be the one pointing out the elephant in the room now, but women don't feel entitled to sex simply because they can get it whenever they want and often with good looking guys too.

Last edited:
>men have a preference for thin women
>i see fat women married all the time

Dumb bitch contradicts herself and can't even notice. Besides that, men and women are not the same.

Dumb bitch contradicts herself and can't even notice. Besides that, men and women are not the same.

I hate it when normies keep generalizing us and saying we're all killers. They regurgitate the same media defintion of us, and even if those shooters were true incels, that would only be a handful in thousands of lonely men. It's not okay to generalize women or other groups, but it's socially acceptable to call us killers. And even if we were all violent, how does pushing us and telling us to shoot up places make it better? They actively push people to go on shooting sprees and take no blame for it (Not that you should throw your life away over what people say on the internet, that's something a foid does).

Normies and media will keep on pushing us further down, ostracizing us and labeling as killers purely because we're ugly and don't fit in with society. But that's our fault, isn't it? Why do these retards need to be attacking the twitter account anyway. They need to keep flaunting their degenerate achievements over us so they can feel superior. Fuck normies and their bullshit attention seeking virtue signaling. Fuck I hate them so much zwm.

Last edited:
I hate it when normies keep generalizing us and saying we're all killers. They regurgitate the same media defintion of us, and even if those shooters were true incels, that would only be a handful in thousands of lonely men. It's not okay to generalize women or other groups, but it's socially acceptable to call us killers. And even if we were all violent, how does pushing us and telling us to shoot up places make it better? They actively push people to go on shooting sprees and take no blame for it (Not that you should throw your life away over what people say on the internet, that's something a foid does).

Many dont even want to try and understand us. They just use us as something to futher push their agendas with.

Many dont even want to try and understand us. They just use us as something to futher push their agendas with.
That's all it is, meaningless virtue signalling. They're the ones that truely stand on the bodies of dead children to push their surface level agendas and ideologies. They take the lives of people for granted, they don't dig deep and try to understand anything. Everything is about them, what they think and how they have all the answers. There's no solution to stopping it, it's an endless cycle.

Being short>something you cannot control
Being fat>something you can control

I hate twitter man

"Get on your bike & get a job"... ps Norman Tebbit was lambasted over this in the 80s when said to poor & unemployed people. Same mechanics apply.

Stopping at "doesn't matter" without explaining that "it doesn't matter where, its just there" may have sounded better. Just saying that's all. No offense given. @Master

Good call & comparison. @FrothySolutions

5'7 isn't really short in some countries, and 5'6 and 5'7 guys who are goodlooking easily succeed in highschool while tall guys who aren't as goodlooking get nothing