Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter leftoid: I don't want to punch nazis, I want to rape them

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/AstuteCFO/status/1611128848346931200?s=20

The account in question is a troll but the replies are real

This account comes from an actual commie

OP then posts a following tweet "Arguing with leftists be like" with this meme attached:
Flvkw-AagAIcggy

Link to tweet

Surely people wouldn't continue to fall for the bait?

"I'll commit mass murder against people I disagree with but I draw the line at raping them" :soy:

Truly amazing.

In the Feminist mind strugglesnuggling is considered worse than murder because murder basically never happens to toilets and most genocides are androcides.

Based I wouldn’t mind being raped

The empathetic gendER

In the Feminist mind strugglesnuggling is considered worse than murder because murder basically never happens to toilets and most genocides are androcides.
This. Everything is about sex. Except sex, sex is about power. So murder is viewed as just something that happens, unless it happens to a woman. Then it's not really seen as a tragedy, it's seen as an anomaly. That just doesn't happen to women in their minds. The justification is in the victim. They want you dead and your kids raped and they think it's funny. How many little goyim boys have to be raped and have their dicks cut off before soyciety realizes there is something wrong?

I don't want to be raped by a blue hair landwhale tho

What does this would be rapist look like? Is it a troon or an actual female? Is it a four hundred pound gorilla? :feelswhat:

I mean, if it's a hot crazy female bitch, I am totally down. Name a place and time to rape me, you can't rape the willing. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited: