Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Twitter is the worst website

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Twitter is a fuckin joke and full of degenerate SJW faggots. Everything on that shithole website is intense ragefuel and misanthropyfuel.

I remember a few years ago, before 2017, Twitter was different. Twitter sucked back then too but it was a lot LESS awful than it is nowadays. At least twitter back then was used by normal people who enjoyed life. Back then, when I was in high school, Twitter was just a place for people to type stupid jokes that makes no sense but at least people had fun. Now Twitter is a leftist SJW echo chamber for feminists, LGBTQIAJEHJFBTQIDJYS degenerates and SJWs. People on there get dramatic over the most trivial things and call out culture happens every day in Twitter. Call out culture tweets are always viral on twitter.

and twitter has the most retarded morals. They’re ok with teaching LGBT shit to toddlers but dating an 18 year old Stacy is considered wrong on Twitter.

I don’t trust anyone who still uses twitter

fuck Twitter

I'm avoiding these faggot websites

good. Twitter has the worst people on earth
I think Instagram is on the same level.
The userbase consists of bragging faggots and the whole platform is just a big circle jerk.

When will everyone learn that it is not Twitter, Instagram, Reddit or any other website. Rather the whole world is an echo chamber of eternal soy and should be eradicated.

I don't know why twitter is so sjw and fag tbh

Best thing is that dumb clueless normies from my country see those kind of faggots from Twitter as intellectuals and leaders jfl what a dumb fucking nation this is literally 90 average IQ. Even degenerate VICE has HQ and is thriving here while it's failing everywhere else. Sjw woke and outrage culture is only starting here from all the Western NGO money pouring in and all the faggots and women want to be civilized cosmoplitans not realizing that in reality they are low iq apes living in a dump.

I think Instagram is on the same level.
The userbase consists of bragging faggots and the whole platform is just a big circle jerk.
At least Instagram don’t have sjws