Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitter Is Terrible

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
So many idiotic people and kids on there, it also has many hypocritical and biased people there too. The number of people that mock others for their looks and then get angry when you criticize the way a woman looks almost infuriates me. Twitter is a prime example of why kids shouldn't use social media and Twitter really shows how many men put women on a pedestal.

Any form of social media is terrible tbh

Water is wet :feelsjuice:

Problem with twitter is jack dorsey let the blue hairs take over and ban anyone based if elon lets free speech run long enough those morons will eventually be chased out.

tbh i like going sometimes to twitter since everyone there is playing the devil advocate

twitter,reddit,discord ,instagram... honestly fuck all technology

Twitter Is Terrible And Water Is Wet :feelsjuice:

So many idiotic people and kids on there, it also has many hypocritical and biased people there too. The number of people that mock others for their looks and then get angry when you criticize the way a woman looks almost infuriates me. Twitter is a prime example of why kids shouldn't use social media and Twitter really shows how many men put women on a pedestal.
Ok GrAYcel

There are good and based places in it but you have to dig through a lot of shit to even find it and even then it's arguable if it's better or not.

you must be following low iq niggers accounts. you get what you look for