Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitter is Depressing

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Pretty much nothing but vapid degeneracy on there.

wish you explain your ex mentalcel status

sluts with social anxiety lol, i hate them

I had fun at twitter. But suddenly I got a message about how I have to verify my e-mail with giving them my PHONE NUMBER, and how I can't use twitter as long as I don't verify my account with my fucking phone number! Fuck that shit.

Fuck all social media, all of it is degenerate and harmful. It puts humanity under a microscope and it does not look good at all.

I never used twitter except when I was 11 for like 1 day lmao

:/

ItheIthe said:
Pretty much nothing but vapid degeneracy on there.

I used to believe we are censored online & these degenerates are given a larger audience on purpose, but I'm not so sure on it these days. Seems everywhere I go, there is degeneracy literally up the ass.

Anonymous said:
I used to believe we are censored online & these degenerates are given a larger audience on purpose, but I'm not so sure on it these days. Seems everywhere I go, there is degeneracy literally up the ass.

Life is a vanity fair to most people.

all of life itself is depressing if you're an incel, unless you do drugs or some shit

Sub8Hate said:
Fuck all social media, all of it is degenerate and harmful.
This.

And that includes Reddit.