Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter has to be the singlehandedly worse thing in the world.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

Some twitter user by the name of @GabePitsOWO "confessed" that he raped his 14 year old sister with an admission of guilt, most likely from the massive harassment against him when twitter started raising their pitchforks. This happened all the way back in february 2020. There was no evidence and no police report ever made against him yet twitter decided to ruin his life. Eventually, he deleted his twitter account.

There wasn't even a crime, and in fact, his sister doesn't even mind.
What the fuck

These motherfuckers are batshit insane. "Give a man a mask and he will show his true face." As the now defunct .co user @Eskimocel once said, "I always considered a fantasy something that I want to act out. Otherwise there is no point to fantasize about something you dont perceive to give you some sort of pleasure or goal." These vile charlatans wouldn't hesitate to brutally murder you if given the chance to act it out because normies have borderline cluster b personality types. They run on emotion and have no logical foresight at all. They just follow whats trendy. Normies and their virtue signalling are a joke. They have no self-introspection, and no deconstruction of our morality system and its foundations like Natural Law and Legal Theory, etc.

I don't want to live on this fucking sick planet anymore. Right or Left or whatever political spectrum, it doesn't matter. We are a demented species that needs its reckoning right now.

Be careful what you say on twitter, or else they will do everything to try and ruin your life. So this is what the internet has come to? We're now all now connected, instead of reality and the internet being separated? The world won't end with nuclear annihilation, war, bioterrorism, or 5g, it won't end actually... In fact, it will be reduced to a mere 280 characters.

Look at them sperging out like low iq chimps, infact they speak like them. This is the result of being infantilized and given freedom. I'd rather have order over freedom. This is the result of liberal democracy and Western Educated Industrialized Rich Democratic societies.

They say you can't generalise people. Well when they all act like this, I'm sure its justified to generalise people. These normies hate being reduced to a statistic because they all are high on their soapbox with their megaphones. Nothing but pure garbage egoism from these sad and miserable normies. They all think they're so special by joining a lynch mob, further proving you can generalise people because they naturally will join in movements like these, becauses thats who normies are.

Some more comments
Twitter mob

Twitter is garbage. Women can advocate the murder of short and ethnic men openly on there without consequences. Meanwhile, you get banned for even slightly criticising feminism.
its not women, its fucking humanity in general. Back then, 98 percent of humanity were living like peasants or serfs. It was only a few intelligent men that carried humanity out of that era with the singing of the Magna Carta which lead to the Bill of Rights and eventually lead to what we have right now.