Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Twitter famous ricecel continues to post tfwnogf

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Screen Shot 2019 01 18 at 104718 AM

I feel his pain. We all feel his pain.

This gook needs to swallow the Blackpill and accept his fate.

All the women on twitter are laughing at him

i feel like a lot of asian men are actually pretty comical/ funny, shame that foids only care about genetics.

i feel like a lot of asian men are actually pretty comical/ funny, shame that foids only care about genetics.
I agree, they just have a raw deal especially as their own kind don't fancy them and prefer JBW. Also currycels, they deserve more than the shit hand were dealt.

The guy in your avi was on the news one time. Something about pedophilia :worryfeels:
Yeah, Dan Cilley. Possibly the biggest autist Mentalcel ever lol. I made a thread about him a few hours ago.

BAYlLJ
DtcommonstreamsStreamServer
950c35f2b9eccdac1d659d9c088af59c
Zqk1V4h
PeskySameArthropods size restricted
Hqdefault 1

Dafuq
This guy is incel as fuck

Someone should invite him here

His sisters meanwhile are getting plowed by chads

Is this guy just a living joke?

@RageAgainstTDL I have no idea why he is twitter famous, but he seems to be a living meme. It is over for him and he broadcasts it all the time.

We may argue over whether currycels or ricecels have it worse but I think we can all agree that ricecels have a harder time coping. Whenever I see a ricecel irl, I can feel his depression in my internal organs as he walks past me.

Dafuq
This guy is incel as fuck

The foids can smell desperation a mile off, he needs to accept and embrace his Incel fate rather than humiliate himeself like this.
We may argue over whether currycels or ricecels have it worse but I think we can all agree that ricecels have a harder time coping. Whenever I see a ricecel irl, I can feel his depression in my internal organs as he walks past me.

Why does he even give a shit at this point? Rejection should just be taken in private I mean who the fuck cares anyway it's just a reason to go blow off some steam and get fucked up anyway. The problem with rejection is that it just makes me gunshy for a long time.

Yeah, Dan Cilley. Possibly the biggest autist Mentalcel ever lol. I made a thread about him a few hours ago.

View attachment 82050View attachment 82051View attachment 82052View attachment 82053View attachment 82054View attachment 82055View attachment 82056

He still got laid though - banged a lot of noodlewhores.
Definitely.

Curries are the best copers in the world.

racepill is just too strong

he's literally the defenition of a truecel, i cant imagine the pain he lives in

He is still bluepilled but reality slaps him in the face every day

Can't tell if he's just a literal living meme whose coping mechanism is godly or he's just incelmaxxing to achieve fAMe as he doesn't want to CHOose othER options

Even pre make-up she wouldnt look at him. Ogre.

This guy needs to be our new Saint. He's spreading blackpills and doesn't even know it. It's far more tangible to have vine as a blackpilling tool, as opposed to internet words on a forum, so people can see and feel our pain. We are not as brave as StJamesCageWhite to do this.

LMAO kiddo, stop having a victim mentality, take responsibility, take a shower and be confident :soy:

The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there.

this

fuck foids they are more shallow and lookist then us males, they do not even kno what setteling is

also I thought OP was about to post ricegum JFL