Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Twitter discusses a erotic movie about a kidnaping and stockholm syndrome

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
It goes from erotica to horror with a demand it be removed.

Shades of Grey isn't degenerate enough anymore for foids.

Now they fantasize about Chad tieing them up in his sex dungeon and "rape" them

I wonder if they made a movie with a chad seducing a loli, would people accept it?

Iogbdemnghio443wtgdswfv

They like it when Chad desires them so much that he will take them against their will.

Ugly guys? They don't like that at all!

Only Chad gets it like that, or any other way he wants it...

If u want to see the true blackpill look at comment sections of scream movies when the murderer seduces females without his killer outfit.
All the foid in the comments are thirsty for him despite him being a killer.

all the women we see and hear whoring out and getting fucked by 13104972149082149821984124 chads will one day be moms.the devil is truly king of this world.

Léon The Professional is pretty famous and well accepted.
Is that actually about a loli being seduced? Because I took a quick look at the wiki page and it doesn't seem their relationship is like that.

Is that actually about a loli being seduced? Because I took a quick look at the wiki page and it doesn't seem their relationship is like that.
its not the main focus of the story, also its more so the loli trying to seduce the chad hitman that saves her life actually. The uncut version version has a few more scenes addressing this and the guy who made the movie got a 16 year old pregnant but thats legal in France anyways.

They like it when Chad desires them so much that he will take them against their will.

its not the main focus of the story, also its more so the loli trying to seduce the chad hitman that saves her life actually. The uncut version version has a few more scenes addressing this and the guy who made the movie got a 16 year old pregnant but thats legal in France anyways.
Lame. That barely counts, if at all. I'm talking as overt as the above movie. Obviously such a thing doesn't exist.

Lame. That barely counts, if at all. I'm talking as overt as the above movie. Obviously such a thing doesn't exist.
even if it did it would still be accepted since its a chad.

I wonder if they made a movie with a chad seducing a loli, would people accept it?

View attachment 276712
"Uh oh sweaty, that is a very tahxic premise. Were going to call the FBI now:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Yea as i said: i can't even imagine the shitstorm that would be brewed up if shit was reversed and the director was a male.

so bottom line rape is legal for chad and illegal for incels got it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back