Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitter blocked me for accusing a foid of a false rape claim.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Recently a famous singer was accused of having raped a young fan during a show. This is OBVIOUSLY bullshit because why the fuck do you follow a star to his trailer? What do you think he is about to do with you? Of course the star just posted a short statement saying he didn't give a flying fuck about the obviously false rape claim and about a thousand people applauded him for saying this because it was obvious that the claim was bullshit.

So I went to her twitter (she is now like 35. The whole incident happened like 20 years ago) where she had posted the bullshit claim and posted something along the lines of: "What the fuck did you expect when you entered his trailer? That he would show you his stamp collection?"

A few days later I am blocked. And this is about the only thing I ever posted to Twitter. FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

JFL at using social media.

So many times Twitter blocked my accounts even when I didn't post angtht

she was probaly drunk and din't think right, i learned my lesson about getting drunk, i'm never doing it againm half drunk >>>>> drunk

Modern internet.

Just lol @ twitter. Made an account in 2011 and never came back tbhtbh
she was probaly drunk and din't think right, i learned my lesson about getting drunk, i'm never doing it againm half drunk >>>>> drunk
What do you mean didn't think right? When you are drunk you are even more horny or like "fuck ye lets do it", obv she wanted pee pee

So many times Twitter blocked my accounts even when I didn't post angtht

Happened to me before. Makes you wonder how the fuck they make those decisions.

Censorship truly is worsening.