Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Twitter blocked me -Argued with feminists

I will make another raid on foids on Twitter, pretty soon

Foids are retarded. Arguing with them is like trying to break a brick wall by hitting your head against it. A complete waste of time and energy.

Foids are retarded. Arguing with them is like trying to break a brick wall by hitting your head against it. A complete waste of time and energy.
It is good to call them fat and old

Why do you waste your time on this? only combat feminists who want a better world for chads and stacys. for us, we have bad genetics and we're going to suffer anyway, it makes no difference whether feminism is ruining the world or not.

draw a circle around you and simply worry about what can be improved within it. that's all that matters.

Funny how the US is supposed to be the land of freedom, and yet its companies are acting like the fucking KGB.
People hate the ten amendments.

Because I feel so
so you care to make the world better, which does not make sense. no one cares to make incels life better, or help get out of this fucking life. on the contrary, they want to ridicule us, blame us for any terrorist attack and lock us up in cages. if feminism destroys this world, it does to me.

so you care to make the world better, which does not make sense. no one cares to make incels life better, or help get out of this fucking life. on the contrary, they want to ridicule us, blame us for any terrorist attack and lock us up in cages. if feminism destroys this world, it does to me.
I don't care to make world better

I wanna help debatecels on Twitter like you but Idk the article where I can start blackpilling in their comments section

I don't care to make world better
okay. personal opinion. I find it useless to expose myself, even using fake profiling, to convince feminists and their followers that their theories are stuck. in a way, having men believing in feminism and fucking a lot is even good for incels, since we gain at least an advantage over them.

I wanna help debatecels on Twitter like you but Idk the article where I can start blackpilling in their comments section
It is fun. I don't understand why some people against it. Someone have to be a voice for us that's all

It is fun. I don't understand why some people against it. Someone have to be a voice for us that's all
It's fun and are actually productive. I do it on Jewtube comment section. Instead of ldar I blackpill the mass and do something to change the system, heck if it'll work if every single of us do it

Bro wtf. She literally says she can't be bothered to argue then she argues for like an hour. Also says "goodbye" after every message but keeps responding. That is 100% proof that you rattled her.

Bro wtf. She literally says she can't be bothered to argue then she argues for like an hour. Also says "goodbye" after every message but keeps responding. That is 100% proof that you rattled her.
First she blockee me then unblocked to say this lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back