Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Twitter blocked me -Argued with feminists

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I argued with some feminists last night.

After I fucked up her arguments she began to troll. There was a scottish fat feminist but now she blocked me. Twitter made me delete some of my tweets and here is messages she send me:

And here is tweets Twitter made me delete:

After I called out this fat feminist she began to mention about how she hit the gym etc and then say she dont care what i think,but obviously she did. if you argue with a landwhale just call her out,im pretty sure she cried at night and thats why she blocked me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190314-184652.png
    Screenshot_20190314-184652.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20190314-184517~2.png
    Screenshot_20190314-184517~2.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Funny how the US is supposed to be the land of freedom, and yet its companies are acting like the fucking KGB.

Funny how the US is supposed to be the land of freedom, and yet its companies are acting like the fucking KGB.
It just showed me how feminists are really brainless. they have zero argument.I wanted keep arguing with sources etc. but they first began trolling,so i did but they couldnt stand at it and blocked me,reported me

It just showed me how feminists are really brainless. they have zero argument.I wanted keep arguing with sources etc. but they first began trolling,so i did but they couldnt stand at it and blocked me,reported me
Women try to argue.. but then when they can't and you outwit them they always apply ad hominin attacks. This happens every single time.

Women try to argue.. but then when they can't and you outwit them they always apply ad hominin attacks. This happens every single time.
yes lmao I just hoped to debunk their arguments but no they dont talk shit,and when you try to talk normal they troll you

lmao yes we are a cult, we sacrifice landwhales like you, wanna join next week?
Absolutely golden

I once whined at a feminist on Twitter for calling me sweetie or something like that, I said it was catcalling lmao. Her "babe" reminded me of that.

can't argue with foids. No amount of logic can penetrate the wall of estrogen safely shielding their brain inside their skulls

Absolutely golden
lmao yes bro there are some more twitter made me delete but i got screen shoots,will post here later.

she offended so much. and began to mention about her gym jfl

you should only argue with foids for entertainment, they dont have mental capacity to have an argument in the first place

you should only argue with foids for entertainment, they dont have mental capacity to have an argument in the first place
yes,it is funny to call them fat tho

Fuck them... Most of them are lonely miserable fucks.

Twatter is openly pro far-left,what did you expect.

I don’t see the point of arguing with these people tbh. Nothing can be gained from it.

I don’t see the point of arguing with these people tbh. Nothing can be gained from it.
It is fapfuel to see how these whores sperged out,specially when i called out landwhale she gone crazy lmao

It's truly over.

One of my adaptations was also removed from Youtube because it criticized gays so it fell under hate speech.

I'm sorry but what did the whore prove exactly?
She deserves to take a shower.

I hate that patronising, idiotic tone they take. They literally know they have no response to the point at hand so they take a: "I can't be bothered with you approach" when in reality they have no response to the situation and are waiting for a whiteknight cuck to step in.

I'm sorry but what did the whore prove exactly?
She deserves to take a shower.

I hate that patronising, idiotic tone they take. They literally know they have no response to the point at hand so they take a: "I can't be bothered with you approach" when in reality they have no response to the situation and are waiting for a whiteknight cuck to step in.
She and her fat friend literally proved nothing,they avoided the argument since they are so brainles typical foid behavior tbh

what the hell are doing?, fuck her already, no foid would give so much time to man she is not atracted to :feelskek:

what are doing, fuck her, no foid would give so much time to man she is not atracted to
First she replied to the forum's twitter account which allow everyone to reply her,but when I began to reply she sperged out thats all

First she replied to the forum's twitter account which allow everyone to reply her,but when I began to reply she sperged out thats all
the forun have a twitter acount that let everybody use it??

the forun have a twitter acount that let everybody use it??
No man not like this.
I mean everyone with twitter account can reply her

All of social media is cucked, it was created and continues to be run by tech soyboy numale fags and feminist diversity hires.

you should give this link to him. when he ask you about women stay in abusive relationship cause the man is hot

you should give this link to him. when he ask you about women stay in abusive relationship cause the man is hot
Thanks bro i wanted use these but she just began to troll lmao

this blonde legit 40yo,if not 40yo then she looks 40yo its over for her
It's never over for a woman, if she plays her cards right she can bag a betabuxx even in her fifties. I know because one of my aunts did.

It's never over for a woman, if she plays her cards right she can bag a betabuxx even in her fifties. I know because one of my aunts did.
it maybe,but she felt like shit when i said it

Fuck twitter and all its scale breaking landwhale cumland sluts.

inb4 libertarians and Boomer cuckservatives yell "PRIVATE COMPANIES CAN DO ANYTHING THEY LIKEZZZ...Muh Constitution is for guvment!"

What do you expect if this face is responsible for Twitter

28507331422_85a0e2cc39_m.jpg

I don't argue. I state a fact and move on.

No feminist has an IQ in the triple digits

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back