Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Twitter banned me for "hateful content". Even mentioning "incel" will get you banned. Yet more proof everyone not us is an enemy.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

JFL

incel is a synonym for terrorist

I got banned for saying I would kill people who vape. Twitter run by nicotinefags confirmed??????:feelspuke:

JFL what rule did you break?

"hateful content" and inciting violence based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, etc.
Same thing happened to me. I got banned for comparing incels in denial to flat earthers.

You're becoming an MVP, you'll be an incel icon by the time your in you're mid 20's.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Random moderation staff on websites such as twitter could be incel-hating foids or soyed out men so they jump at the chance to ban anyone that's incel. It's not like anyone will argue with them, why would anyone care to defend you?

Even if you can prove you're not an incel, having blackpilled beliefs will make you ostracized.
I got banned for saying I would kill people who vape. Twitter run by nicotinefags confirmed??????:feelspuke:
Absolutely.

Honestly just fucking laugh out loud at using ANY social media as an incel

[S]BummerDrummer[/S]
Over for multipleplatformscells

Twitter deletes my accounts all the time. I'm used to making new ones, but I haven't in a while. Put in "temporary sms" on duckduckgo to get sites giving free sms numbers.

Most forms of social media are like this now sadly.

They can say things like "kill all men" "All men are trash" and any vile thing they can think of and it will never get removed and tehy will never get punished even if you report it, but if you call a female a "bimbo" it gets removed and you get banned.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuck cucked normie social media.

Internet sucks pretty much everywhere now except a few last bastions where you can get away with wrongthink like thinking a girl that has been gangbanged isn't LTR material.
The only big sites I know that allow free speech like that is here and bitchute. I wonder if there's more.

I get banned everywhere. The worst thing you can say in life is that people hate ugly people.

Same thing happened to me. I got banned for comparing incels in denial to flat earthers.

View attachment 181664

You're becoming an MVP, you'll be an incel icon by the time your in you're mid 20's.

Keep up the good work.
I'm a flearther!

They are trying to kill the Incel word to prevent a blackpill revolution!

View attachment 181664

Keep up the good work.
I'm a flearther!

I'm a flearther!

I'm a flearther!

If you're gonna be a flat earther, at least be a plane of unknown expanser instead of a singular closed domer.

avoid twitter. that website is full of feminists and SJWs.

You must be psychic#
I just remembered IPS and Fepe...

Holy Shit, he's still around and streaming right now...