Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitter alpha male retards pt. 10 : game guru brags about having 18 yr old SEA girlfriends, then gets exposed that one of the pictures is AI generated

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
As if the first one of him posing with rented ugly noodlewhores isn't embarassing enough, the second picture isn't even real. If you're skeptical of twitters new fact checker system, rightfully so, the indicators you can use to determine whether something was AI generated yourself, atleast for now is

• very uneven lighting
•messed up focus with many objects in the same distance having different sharpness
• overtly saturated colors

View: https://twitter.com/shadesofgame/status/1654426304404664321?t=0LmR4YUXPwL2VzIt4HHeNQ&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/IndusSam/status/1655165054336249856?t=lzYtgz_KYCR7BjdpC7eN-Q&s=19

First Tate got arrested, then Hamza slowed down, then some stoic masculinity game millionaire course shill gets clowned on twitter every morning... I still don't believe all that much in astrology, but this year is not good for redpillers

Last edited:
incel trait: AI generated foids reject you

Durk durk durk, that's like the sound my mom made when she had her seizure. I still see her shake when I replay that moment in my head.
I bet it's the same sound those "alpha" males make because they are all retarded.

Image5

The only thing cringier than le bald bugatti man are all of his ripoffs like this one

Last edited:
they're definitely not real for sure
just look at the second pic and you will see how his head isn't even ok since AI needed to put the 2 girls besides him without letting his face and head go opps.
these masculanity gorro literally have the most stupid redpilled advices they can make. males already have very low dating pool, telling them to even have an age standards will only make it harder unless you have an army of hapa 19 yo girls in your discord simping for you

They don't let me see booba for free. Might as well pay real foids booba to see.
exactly.

whats the point of ai gf's if you have to pay.

where does the money go anyway

telling them to even have an age standards will only make it harder unless you have an army of hapa 19 yo girls in your discord simping for you
:lul:
:lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back