Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL twitch thots hide their relationships because otherwise cucks stop donating

naah they still donate. You know, some of them feel as if they are emasculating the thots boyfriend

Strange world

tbh they are so pathetic as they keep doing it anyway in hopes thot will leave her bf or something

Last edited:
naah they still donate. You know, some of them feel as if they are emasculating the thots boyfriend

Strange world
It would be significantly less believe me these cuck retards actually think they have a chance when donating jfl and they also do it just for that short dopamine rush when a foid says their name for 2 seconds

no respect for cucks, they are slaves to their evolutionary "we must please the eggs!" instinct, they should all be put into "re-education camps"

I don’t know what compels them to donate real money to some whore who doesn’t even care about them. Pure cuckoldry.

Top 3 causes of inceldom:
1. our DNA
2. thirsty men
3. dating apps

It would be significantly less believe me these cuck retards actually think they have a chance when donating jfl and they also do it just for that short dopamine rush when a foid says their name for 2 seconds
It sounds ridiculous but it’s true, their logic is that the thot shows cleavage and wears yoga pants for the donators, putting the cucks in a position of power even though the boyfriend is the only one enjoying her body at the end of the day, I’m not taking into account the 2 seconds that she says their name with.

Why did they get a dopamine rush?
It's a short dopamine rush feeling of ecstacy, it is biologically programmed that you feel good about things that benefit you spreading your genes that's why you feel happy when you are doing something with a foid
It sounds ridiculous but it’s true, their logic is that the thot shows cleavage and wears yoga pants for the donators, putting the cucks in a position of power even though the boyfriend is the only one enjoying her body at the end of the day, I’m not taking into account the 2 seconds that she says their name with.
Yea exactly I have no idea what these cucks expect they are so damn retarded they don't even realize that the thot gets the money says thank you for a second and then forgets the name of guy instantly lol

It's a short dopamine rush feeling of ecstacy, it is biologically programmed that you feel good about things that benefit you spreading your genes that's why you feel happy when you are doing something with a foid
I guess they haven't figured out that it's pretty easy to create that feeling without donating to thots.

But why do they get a dopamin rush if a female will say their name on stream? Also it is not their real name and the female would not even care if they were dead.

But why do they get a dopamin rush if a female will say their name on stream? Also it is not their real name and the female would not even care if they were dead.
They feel a short time of validation from a female and hearing that a female dedicates 2 seconds of her attention to say their name is enough for them
I guess they haven't figured out that it's pretty easy to create that feeling without donating to thots.
They aren't copemaxxing like we are:feelsokman:

They feel a short time of validation from a female and hearing that a female dedicates 2 seconds of her attention to say their name is enough for them

This is pathetic.

Later that day:

"I don’t need you. There are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support. As they say there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Fish without husbands too... you liar skank. I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day to moderating your chat. Let the wildebeests roam... and if you need me, I’ll be in STPeach’s chat from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over. And I’ve been a 6 month subscriber as well... I donated her $30 the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I’m a sweetheart. Things are looking up for me (and down for you). This is where I bid farewell to you, have fun being a liar bitchface."

Last edited:
some of them feel as if they are emasculating the thots boyfriend

I used to believe in things like this, that I can feministmog a guy and seduce his wife by telling her about how monogamy oppresses women's sexuality

Knowing she is fucking a Chad completely destroy their fantasies about her being their girlfriend.

I never thought about that. Disturbing stuff tbh.

Later that day:

"I don’t need you. There are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support. As they say there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Fish without husbands too... you liar skank. I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day to moderating your chat. Let the wildebeests roam... and if you need me, I’ll be in STPeach’s chat from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over. And I’ve been a 6 month subscriber as well... I donated her $30 the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I’m a sweetheart. Things are looking up for me (and down for you). This is where I bid farewell to you, have fun being a liar bitchface."

that dude man just fucking ignore that pos cunt and leave

Does anyone remember when pokimane would say nigga casually?

even has the soy beard

Does anyone remember when pokimane would say nigga casually?

White girls can say nigga whatever they want, no one will ever get mad at them for it. Not white men nor black men
Black women will get ticked off but only out of jealousy because they know white girls mog them hard

Fucking kek. Why are there so many pathetic beta cucks?

I'm sure they would keep donating because once a cuck always cuck

bump for cucks livestream watchers

Later that day:

cuck livestream watchers
1795.jpg

White girls can say nigga whatever they want, no one will ever get mad at them for it. Not white men nor black men
Black women will get ticked off but only out of jealousy because they know white girls mog them hard
most of black foids are fucking ugly