Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitch thot accidently reveals what she really thinks about simps

They both deserve horrible things in minecraft

She's annoying AF.

I bet she'll "apologize" and the simps will forgive her.

we know it that , all money for chads

bug eyed cunt

Women are demons.

Hey fucker i have tourettes too, that's why i can't stop saying that I HATE WOMEN. If that's an excuse for her it's an excuse for me too, hue. Now go donate SIMP. Most comments are of simps making fun of other simps.

The comments are pure cancer jfl.

View attachment 364500

Hey fucker i have tourettes too, that's why i can't stop saying that I HATE WOMEN. If that's an excuse for her it's an excuse for me too, hue. Now go donate SIMP. Most comments are of simps making fun of other simps.
View attachment 364502

Tourettes is based I would live to walk outside and randomly shout cunt every time I pass a foid

imagine donating to streamers, pathetic

What country is that whore from? Is she a curry?

View attachment 364500

View attachment 364502

Is it possible to have soy tourettes, in that you can't help but shout the most soy things all the time and look like a fag

99% of her userbase is probably cumskins.

99% of her userbase is probably cumskins.
It's not blacks, it's not arabs, it's not chineese people who are paying thousands of dollars for women to fucking TALK on stream. You know damn well which pathetic cuck fetishest group it is.

It's not blacks, it's not arabs, it's not chineese people who are paying thousands of dollars for women to fucking TALK on stream. You know damn well which pathetic cuck fetishest group it is.
Who would have known that the same race that normalized women's rights is the same one who enjoys being cucked by them

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Women are cruel. The guy just gave her 100 dollars and she mocked him.

Women really despise weak men. People in general smell blood when they see kindness/weakness, women even more. The more money they give her, the less she respects them

doesn't she have tourettes or something? Idk if I believe her but thats what she claims.

her simps unironically get off to this shit

m'lady would never do this. Nooo this is purposely edited to make her look bad. Nooooo dislike and reported. BOOM.

anita makes me think that tourretes is much more planned then normies would like to think.she doesn't just say random shit,she says shit that is extremely related to the topic at hand.
View attachment 364500

View attachment 364502

you really have tourretes?

anita makes me think that tourretes is much more planned then normies would like to think.she doesn't just say random shit,she says shit that is extremely related to the topic at hand.

I've been thinking this for years.
Its way to specific 90% of the time so the people are either larping hard or there is an inteligent force (demon) behind it, dont you think?

I've been thinking this for years.
Its way to specific 90% of the time so the people are either larping hard or there is an inteligent force (demon) behind it, dont you think?
demons don't force people.god allows all man a chance not to sin,so her degeneracy is entirely her fault.i guess she might be "compelled" by a demon, how i have no idea.funny enough i knew anita before she was famous on twitch.i remember whispering her and her responding back.telling me how hard life is as a tourretes person or some shit.

They are the only ones rich enough to partake in this simping

Slavs haven't been cucked yet, communism ironically shielded them from Western cultural Marxism.
Donating one hundred dollars to a whore does not make you look rich, it makes you look stupid

I think what you meant to say is that they are the only ones retarded enough to partake in this simping

her tourretes is a blessing , its like a glitch in her biological imperative which is to lie and manipulate and not tell what she actually thinks. But that glitch oooh how it exposes the female nature from within .:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They are the only ones rich enough to partake in this simping

Slavs haven't been cucked yet, communism ironically shielded them from Western cultural Marxism.
Donating one hundred dollars to a whore does not make you look rich, it makes you look stupid

I think what you meant to say is that they are the only ones retarded enough to partake in this simping
They aren't rich. They're literally falling back on rent just to please their cuck fetish and muh queen. Natural born cucks.
rdu8j0tvucv11.png

Simp coins hagahacgwvvwwvvwwv

They aren't rich. They're literally falling back on rent just to please their cuck fetish and muh queen. Natural born cucks.
rdu8j0tvucv11.png
I know this shouldn't surprise me, but it still hurts to see

imagine being an actual retard and getting simped for and betabuxxed without having to fuck anyone. adventures on tutorial island

1604185385579.png

Leave it to cucked fags to make any excuse they can for used chad chasing whores who get caught manipulating cucks.
Simp coins hagahacgwvvwwvvwwv
I never gave an online whore simp coins.

Not really, i don't think this whore have it too.

it starts not counting as a tick when there is a repeated string of connected sentences, uninterrupted, with the same cadence as her normal voice with no staccato

oh what does that sound like

wait wait

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

oh thats it

FUCKING SPEAKING
Also just lol at the assumption that she would not lean on her "tourrettes" when she says something she wants to take back she is in control over, this means she is not in control of any of her speech ever, so what do you believe of what she says, so is everything a tick or not.

she can LARP to an even greater degree than normal foids because she has a huge retroactive edit button called "tourrettes" where to remove anything she has said in the past she just simply says it was my tourrettes douchebag now fuck off

Last edited:
rdu8j0tvucv11.png
Bruh we can't even get a date, yet this faggot paypigging another bitch has a wife? Fuck this world.

Bruh we can't even get a date, yet this faggot paypigging another bitch has a wife? Fuck this world.
his wife is likely a disgusting landwhale

I know this shouldn't surprise me, but it still hurts to see
"The squad" what a delusional fucking retard that one simp is. His wallet is as loose as the cunt he worships.