Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy twitch streamer doesnt realize stream running - does a pre show Fap infront of his viewers

This was my favorite response to this. I have the first fucking 50 seconds memorized and quote it constantly. I fucking love DSP lore.

damn I wonder what I look like when I'm having an orgasm

I... don't think it was a real fap. I don't have a very large sample size when determining the typical man's fap face, but unless this was the meagerest most casual of faps, I don't think this was him fapping to completion. There would be a powerful exhale or something.

I'm not saying it was staged either, maybe he was just scratching himself. Or just a pre-show edging to get his heart rate up and his gaming reflexes sharp?

This thread is gay and OP should feel gay.

I... don't think it was a real fap. I don't have a very large sample size when determining the typical man's fap face, but unless this was the meagerest most casual of faps, I don't think this was him fapping to completion. There would be a powerful exhale or something.

I'm not saying it was staged either, maybe he was just scratching himself. Or just a pre-show edging to get his heart rate up and his gaming reflexes sharp?
It was staged. He was mimicking some Twitch thot that did the same thing. And it worked.

It was staged. He was mimicking some Twitch thot that did the same thing. And it worked.

If you watch the video StormlitAqua posted and check out other vids by DSP gaming, he's kind of socially unaware and slow like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back