Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Twitch Leaks

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
I can't decide if the Twitch Leaks are Ragefuel or Suicidefuel tbh. Think about it, wageslave peasants like us have to moneymaxx for their entire life in order to make millions. I hate this fucking clown world

I just googled it wtf

What twitch leaks

We are in a period of transition. Twitch streamers, onlyfans whores, YouTubers will become what movie stars and pop stars were in last century. Being a wageslave is a crime at this point.

But remember there are people who are wageslaving AND donating to twitch thots AND buying the consoomer shit that they sponsor

We are in a period of transition. Twitch streamers, onlyfans whores, YouTubers will become what movie stars and pop stars were in last century. Being a wageslave is a crime at this point.

But remember there are people who are wageslaving AND donating to twitch thots AND buying the consoomer shit that they sponsor
This. If you watch any twitch streamer, you should kys. At least Hollywood actors or musicians do something, but the average twitch streamer just does nothing valuable

just paid shitton of my by just playing games theory

they should pay tax directly to the poor. that will be a good trickle down economics