Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Twitch is cuckold central

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
holy fuck how many foids are on there doing their shit foid tier streams? I remember when it was 99% guys, it wasn't even that long ago. more and more foids are getting simped for hard everywhere. when will it stop :feelswhat::feelsUnreal:

I don’t even blame Twitch thots for exploiting simps tbh

The simping won’t end so the rapid cycle of women being self-entitled whores, regardless of how they look, will continue.

youtube is also promoting twitch clips , everywhere i go , just whores every where
can't browse the internet without feeling the urge to kill myself or to go Emergency Room

I don’t even blame Twitch thots for exploiting simps tbh
it's not even the titty streamers anymore, just regular foids everywhere. what has gaming come to :feelsbadman:
youtube is also promoting twitch clips , everywhere i go , just whores every where
can't browse the internet without feeling the urge to kill myself or to go Emergency Room

This change happened within 2 years. They didn't have thots and regular foids in every stream 2 years ago. Now it's a sausage fest.

How exactly? Elab
Paying them with their own hard earned money. Dude. Nobody held a gun to their heads to make them pay simpbuxx to twitch thots. They made it happen by supporting the thots financially.

The fact is if they have a hole and some boobs for the camera someone will pay for that.

Paying them with their own hard earned money. Dude. Nobody held a gun to their heads to make them pay simpbuxx to twitch thots. They made it happen by supporting the thots financially.
I see, I thought you meant they made it happen by creating the site ngl

Who's the biggest competitor of Twitch right now?

I see, I thought you meant they made it happen by creating the site ngl
Twitch admins made it happen too by not banning them and encouraging the behavior. Male streamers get banned for breaking the rules but the female streamers break it and nothing happens. The twitch admins are responsible for this too.

Who's the biggest competitor of Twitch right now?
youtube live I guess. also wasn't there a microsoft site that was supposed to be ok? nobody talks about that anymore I think

youtube live I guess. also wasn't there a microsoft site that was supposed to be ok? nobody talks about that anymore I think
Isn't there a direct alternative to Twitch that is also like Twitch aka a streaming platform specifically tailored toward videogames?

Like a coke to twitch's pepsi.

They ruin it for everybody with their cheap cleavage and yoga pants. ( camel toe twitching bareback )

Just looked this up.

Holy fuck, it's giga over.

Twitch admins made it happen too by not banning them and encouraging the behavior. Male streamers get banned for breaking the rules but the female streamers break it and nothing happens. The twitch admins are responsible for this too.
True, Twitch is insanely cucked all around, especially the admins. No surprise there

by 2025 every thot will become a streamer

Isn't there a direct alternative to Twitch that is also like Twitch aka a streaming platform specifically tailored toward videogames?

Like a coke to twitch's pepsi.
JFL Mixer shit the bed because Microsoft didn’t put any effort into making it any better of a platform to stream/watch on than Twitch or YouTube. They just invested in a couple of bigwig streamers and hoped that somehow people would start moving over. No promotion, marketing, events, tournaments, content, advertisements, industry partnerships, nothing. It was really just shitty management and a poor business model overall. There was most likely some kind of deal between them and Facebook after Microsoft realized Mixer wasn’t going anywhere

I wasted the lockdown by pouring hours into that useless degenerate cucked garbage. I'm angry at myself and at that shithole ngl
At least I got over my addiction recently(I believe)
Mixer. It failed and died.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back