Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Twinks get more pussy than me

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
it's so unfair that even fucking twinks get more pussy than me. Toilets would rather chase a 10/10 twink knowing he's a gay faggot than even show a hint of affection for any straight man below a 9/10. They don't care that his dick has been in more assholes than I have toes :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

than even show a hint of affection for any straight man below a 9/10
retarded if you beleive in the sub 8 and sub9 theories, it's just made by failed normies tbh.
if you're a 5/10 you will definitely get some girls for sure, even on dating apps you will get some matches but believing that you need to be 9/10 to get holes .... like jesus bro, what are you talking about?

The fagpill is the most underrated of them all, I think someone made a thread about it but idk who exactly.

bussy isnt pussy

retarded if you beleive in the sub 8 and sub9 theories, it's just made by failed normies tbh.
if you're a 5/10 you will definitely get some girls for sure, even on dating apps you will get some matches but believing that you need to be 9/10 to get holes .... like jesus bro, what are you talking about?
sure at 5/10 you can get a landwhale

looksmaxx overdosin