Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal twink beats the fuck out of another twink

do u think u can beat black shirt in a fight?

• Total voters
Dnr sounds gay as fuck I'm not reading that

Homo sex. and every jite watches. Without Doing anything, like animals enjoying the fighting.
Reset this planet.

Homo sex. and every jite watches. Without Doing anything, like animals enjoying the fighting.
Reset this planet.
theres no point in joining in a fight unless it has something to do with you

theres no point in joining in a fight unless it has something to do with you
Yes, if you just walk away.
Poor bastard got his arm fucked for no apparent reason at all, so that the other bastard can come out looking like he won something.
I´m all for Extinction.

Last edited:
Brown on brown crime

In street fights aggressiveness is mostly the deciding factor. Here concrete did the damage, if the other guy was heavier, nothing would happen. His punches had zero damage.

Last edited:
In street fights aggressiveness is mostly the deciding factor. Here concrete did the damage, if the other guy was heavier, nothing would happen. His punches had zero damage.
because that dude was built like a anorexic jew he was so light bro picked him up like it was nothing but if the dude was heavier black shirt would of gotten his ass whooped

Rip that arm it will never be the same

because that dude was built like a anorexic jew he was so light bro picked him up like it was nothing but if the dude was heavier black shirt would of gotten his ass whooped
He also just stood there, he didn't seemed to have intentions of fighting. While the dude in black shirt trained his whole life for this moment lol.

He also just stood there, he didn't seemed to have intentions of fighting. While the dude in black shirt trained his whole life for this moment lol.
low T tbh if u just gonna stand there and let someone beat ur ass

God turned the other way, as always.

low T tbh if u just gonna stand there and let someone beat ur ass
True that, high inhibition and passiveness is low T. Im like that, but no way that i would just stand there. I was ready to fight with my neighbor who is 10cm taller than me.

Wrestlingchads can't stop winning :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

True that, high inhibition and passiveness is low T. Im like that, but no way that i would just stand there. I was ready to fight with my neighbor who is 10cm taller than me.
that adrenaline really destroys ur high inhib

wrestling is so fucking gay

That shit have "login to watch this violent video":soy:

Fighting at school is gay and retarded.

Kid who got his ass whooped will never be respected by anyone again.

And this is at an impressionable age, He will carry this humiliation into adulthood.

Kid who got his ass whooped will never be respected by anyone again.

And this is at an impressionable age, He will carry this humiliation into adulthood.
learning experiencing this is canon event hes gonna spin back :feelsdevil: