Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Twenty upper class normies die in limo accident on their way to birthday party

Happy11

>thinking they were gonna have tons of beer and sex with hot guys and girls

>Truck crashes into them and kills them all

>Ahahahahahaha

YAY! Normies dying!

Why is this lifefuel? It's not going to change your situation.

The world having slightly less modern scum makes my life a tiny bit better.

I'd love to watch a video of that. How do 20 people just die in a crash. I can't visualize it.

They probably died in a state of mortal sin, too (upper class newyorkers are often atheists) - so now they're being tortured for eternity in Hell on top of being dead. Sucks to be them.

They probably died in a state of mortal sin, too (upper class newyorkers are often atheists) - so now they're being tortured for eternity in Hell on top of being dead. Sucks to be them.

ThisBlush

That's why when I get my waifu waifu waifu I'll never fall for some Buddhist mumbo jumbo.

Jesus Christ and Christianity is all from the west that I approve. (Technically it comes from the near/middle-east so not even western it has just been co-opted by westerners).

Praise be to Allah.

Why is this lifefuel? It's not going to change your situation.
It’s a reasonable question.

Lifefuel doesn’t change the situation of the incel. It makes him feel better.
Many people will feel better that these young people died.
It’s because they will not get to lead the lives the incel envies.

What color were they?
If they were White Preppies or WASPs, especially male, then this is VERY sad.
If they were female race mixers, acting like Blacks, then I say good Riddance.

What color were they?
If they were White Preppies or WASPs, especially male, then this is VERY sad.
If they were female race mixers, acting like Blacks, then I say good Riddance.
Why is it bad if theyre WASPs? Less competition is better and before you even try to argue it they were not incels, incels dont go riding around in limos and partying

Pretty crazy that everyone died, usually some manage to survive car crashes.

Lol at those two pedestrians, rip

View attachment 50351

That's why when I get my waifu waifu waifu I'll never fall for some Buddhist mumbo jumbo.

Jesus Christ and Christianity is all from the west that I approve. (Technically it comes from the near/middle-east so not even western it has just been co-opted by westerners).
And I was about to report you jfl

>thinking they were gonna have tons of beer and sex with hot guys and girls

>Truck crashes into them and kills them all

>Ahahahahahaha

While normally I would celebrate people dying, I am going to give this a pass.
I saw some pictures of the victims and they seemed like decent people.
They were MARRIED couples. That being said, I am not going to celebrate this.
My apologies.
Why is it bad if theyre WASPs?
Because male WASPs are very decent people. If this country got infested with WASPs, and I never got sex, this would be a better place.
WASPs make way better fathers than I could ever be.
They don't go making babies out of wedlock, they work hard.

Last edited:
It's often the little things what makes you keep going :feelskek:

My apologies.

Because male WASPs are very decent people. If this country got infested with WASPs, and I never got sex, this would be a better place.

Party loving drunktards degenerates that brag about their wealth are hardly ever decent people

Last edited:
How do 20 people die in a Limo accident?

It's good news. They have sinned and they are being punished!

nothing of value was lost

My apologies.

What a cuck.

How do 20 people die in a Limo accident?

Nobody wears a seatbelt in a limo, those things are deathtraps in a crash.

Cool idea instead of roping, 20 incels can rent a limo and plough it into a wall. But we would probably all survive lol.

fking normans.. they can party in hell

I'd love to watch a video of that. How do 20 people just die in a crash. I can't visualize it.
A big truck crashed into them

>CNN
fake news by gay jews

Possible the limo driver was an incel? He drives a limo so I bet he sees a lot of ER fuel going on.

Party at the morgue.
Can you imagine you're a genetic trash incel with a recessed chin, severe acne, bug eyes, and you've never been to a party because you were never invited. This tallfag and chad tormented you daily and nothing good has ever happened to you in your life and then you find out that they died in a car crash. Based Limo driver.

it would be a crime for such wonderful news to go without celebration

ChampagneCocktail.jpg

Last edited:
Can you imagine you're a genetic trash incel with a recessed chin, severe acne, bug eyes, and you've never been to a party because you were never invited. This tallfag and chad tormented you daily and nothing good has ever happened to you in your life and then you find out that they died in a car crash. Based Limo driver.

Some of the victims:
The four young girls in the middle died:
4846378-6249767-image-a-6_1538956164653.jpg

These two died:
4842416-6249767-Axel_Steenburg_29_his_wife_Amy_who_just_got_married_this_summer_-a-1_1538982646218.jpg

These two also died:
4844028-6249767-Matthew_Coons_a_US_Army_veteran_and_his_girlfriend_Savannah_Devo-a-2_1538982646238.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-killed-New-York-limo-crash-way-wedding.html

Just imagine.

A week ago. We were here on these forums upset about our lifes.

These normies were making plans for the party.

Then one day they get in the limo and all die.

And now were here still upset about our lifes, but a bit happier, because all their plans went to shit. All the make up all the happy memories all the love all the sex all of it died with them.

And we get to live on and laugh

They actually seemed like really nice people. Read the irony of the limo service owner....convicted murderer in Pakistan, ran a scam here, FBI informant....and lets be real the guy (LIKE ALL MUSLIMS) was probably a sympathizer even if not an ISIS member. He ended up killing 20 americans. seriously should be considered an isis act tbh.

RIP dear friends. Trump 2020.

I TOLD YA SO....dude already is in Pakistan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ner-worked-former-FBI-informant-Pakistan.html

Anyway; on average, 117 motorists are killed every day in accidents in the US. Why is this international news?

Anyway; on average, 117 motorists are killed every day in accidents in the US. Why is this international news?

You know on Cuckit, I once mentioned that if you really want to stop teen deaths....don't worry about isolated school incidents ...just increase the drivers license age from 16 to 18....I was massively downvoted for muh logic.

I've no doubt that they were liberals. What kind of parents leave their young children to go out partying? Bad choices from entitled, nihilistic morons. This was no tragedy; this was a piss-poor decision for which they met realistic consequences.

Today is a good day. Will buy champagne later. Let's celebrate, boyos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back