Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TW:sexual assault. Mom invited an incel to come here and sleep in my bed.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dsu208/twsexual_assault_mom_invited_a_strange_man_i_have/

Some time again he met a distant relative man who has lived his whole life in a mental institute, never had a job or friends or anything normal, and invited him to my bedroom's bed to stay the night here.
I told her I fear he will sexually assault me, steal my stuff, break things. I reminded her that there's a reason why a man who is almost 50 has spent the last 30 years locked up in an institution.

Brutal, trucel spent his whole life behind bars just to get accused of grape by the first roastie he meets jfl.

That incel will most likely go through your stuff, steal things, probably cum into your underwear, sniff them, steal them, and even break your stuff.

:feelsEhh:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1e77g8m/update_i_confronted_the_incel_man_when_parents/

Incel was too scared to even speak. He didn't say a word and just hid in the bathroom.
It's pathetic how he only speaks to my mom, and not me. How can he think he deserves to live here with all of us yet is too scared to talk to me?

He's traumatized for life :feelskek:

"i always have to be the victim :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Give her to orphanage

If she wants him to talk to her, maybe she should give something to him:feelsEhh:

"It's pathetic how he only speaks to my mom, and not me. How can he think he deserves to live here with all of us yet is too scared to talk to me?"

If he spoke to her she'd cry how she was harassed by the creepy incel.. Really fucking stupid lmao.

Are you sure one of you guys didn't write this up?

He shouldn't be sharing a bed but other than that, he needs a place to stay. If this isn't a LARP the foid should just ask him to sleep somewhere else in the house and stop being a judgmental cunt.

TLDR: she is offended about the incel being especially careful around her to not offend her in any way

"It's pathetic how he only speaks to my mom, and not me. How can he think he deserves to live here with all of us yet is too scared to talk to me?"

If he spoke to her she'd cry how she was harassed by the creepy incel.. Really fucking stupid lmao.

Comments aren't actually that bad. I expected worse from troondit comments they're defending him :feelskek:

Realist story on Reddit

“More government programs for the homeless and mentally ill!!!!”

“No don’t send them to me, wtf, incels need to die!!!”

even other femoids are calling the cunt out. Hope the man rapes and dismembers her. ( in gta)