Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TVTVL CVRRY DVVTH

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

▐┛Anti-faggot Aktion ▐┛
★★★★★
Kill curries. Behead curries. Roundhouse kick a curry into the concrete. Slam dunk a curry baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy browns. Defecate in a curry’s food. Launch curries into the sun. Stir fry curries in a wok. Toss curries into active volcanoes. Urinate into a curry’s gas tank. Judo throw curries into a wood chipper. Twist curries’ heads off. Report curries to the IRS. Karate chop curries in half. Curb stomp pregnant brown curries. Trap curries in quicksand. Crush curries in the trash compactor. Liquefy curries in a vat of acid. Eat curries. Dissect curries. Exterminate curries in the gas chamber. Stomp curry skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate curries in the oven. Lobotomize curries. Mandatory abortions for curries. Grind curry fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown curries in fried chicken grease. Vaporize curries with a ray gun. Kick old curries down the stairs. Feed curries to alligators. Slice curries with a katana.

I’m curry btw

@trying to ascend begs to differ.

why do yov talk like a 4skinchanner with the v n shit, larping as a roman lmao

It’s a fucking joke
NAH IM ABOVT TO GO HAPLOSHITTER ON YOVR ASS NIGGA
WE WVZ BLONDE ARYANS
WE WVZ BLONDE SVMERIANS
WE WVZ BLONDE GREEKS
WE WVZ HYPERBORA

NAH IM ABOVT TO GO HAPLOSHITTER ON YOVR ASS NIGGA
WE WVZ BLONDE ARYANS
WE WVZ BLONDE SVMERIANS
WE WVZ BLONDE GREEKS
WE WVZ HYPERBORA
I’m curry therefore I wvz golden age ancient Indian, I wvz Gvpta empire, I wvz Chola Empire, I wvz Indvs Valley Civilization, I wvz CVRRYBOREA

I’m curry therefore I wvz golden age ancient Indian, I wvz Gvpta empire, I wvz Chola Empire, I wvz Indvs Valley Civilization, I wvz CVRRYBOREA
HA HA STVPID INDIAN
ALL THOSE EMPIRE WERE NORDIC, JUST LOOK AT MY SCHIZO HAPLONIGGER PICTVRE I EDITED, WITH THOSE LIL IVORY SVMERIAN FIGVRES WITH LARGE BLVE EYES
I spend a lot of time on /his/, its always either "If God real, why X" or "NIG283 HAPLOGROUP CONFIRMED SUPERHUMANS WE WVZZZ". Kinda annoying tbh, I would rather talk about how "hitlah coulda won ww2" than this schzio haploshittery lmao.

:lul: excellent thread