Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Tv show idea

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Ok I am drunk so just bear with me I think the an awesome show show with b to have two main characters and one being a blonde Stacy and the other ethnic giga truecel manlet

Basically the go to the same school or coledge and then one day they wake up in the other person's body, and they panic

It would it would be fuking hilarious but also like really depressing

It ends with the ethnic killing himself after he is switched back from being a Stacey to becoming truecel again

taking it up the pussy as a male sounds really traumatising so not amazed that he kills himself at the end.

taking it up the pussy as a male sounds really traumatising so not amazed that he kills himself at the end.
I don't think that yeah I guess I didn't think of that man

Yeah the body switch trope is pretty common, it would be cool to see a blackpilled tv show though.

This reminded me of one episode in Jimmy Neutron where he gets body switched with the blonde stacy bitch:

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6l221v

Did you just upload an entire video of Jimmy Neutron.

Fuck yeah that cartoon is incel trait

Tbh though i just meant to put the link as a reference but it inserted the video automatically. And it's basically the same concept PPE drunkboi was describing

cheers faggot!
My TV idea would be a dating show where incels and tumblr feminists/femcels are forced to date

Fuck yeah that cartoon is incel trait

Tbh though i just meant to put the link as a reference but it inserted the video automatically. And it's basically the same concept PPE drunkboi was describing
based

This sounds like some shit netflix would do.

this premise has been done thousands of times before and it's fucking retarded every time.