Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TV show "House of Dragon" spilling bluepilled crap but ironically the results end up being realistic

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Basically it's a spin-off of game of thrones and some of the main characters are female, it tries to spew the bluepilled feminist shit that "women are peaceful and loving, we need more women in power!!" Shame that someone like Georg RR Martin would allow this when he wants to potray something realistic, this shit has been debunked by proving that Women in power have led to more wars.

But what happens in the show is really ironic:
>Loving king has peace in his kingdom until his death
>The 2 main female characters(KWEEENZZZ) immediately wage war against each other
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and the worst part is normies are too retarded:bluepill: to realize how contradictory the narrative is, all they care is MUUHH KWEENN!!:foidSoy::soy:

I also noticed that the most classic "toxic white male" in the show is the biggest target of women's desire(brutal darktriad:blackpill:), I've seen the reactions on youtube and some of the women even look aroused when he displays violence:foidSoy::foidSoy:
Women want violence and the promote violence, they just don't have the guts to do it.
FACT: Most criminals are sons of single mothers and their motivation is to be more powerful to get more women.
inb4 IT cope:"b-but it was because the father abandoned them!! allow women to kill their unborn children!!"
Well why did they choose to get impregnated by men who didn't give a shit about them? Why not a nice lad?

Fuck HBO, I am torrenting the show with a vpn

why vpn, I don't pay for any streaming service either lol
Because they can trace your real IP, sub-peona the ISP and then proceed to sue you.

I pay for netflix at turkey pricing.
Very cheap

Because they can trace your real IP, sub-peona the ISP and then proceed to sue you.

I pay for netflix at turkey pricing.
Very cheap
oh yeah I forgot they do that in america, I don't even use vpn or anything here, I just download shit

Basically it's a spin-off of game of thrones and some of the main characters are female, it tries to spew the bluepilled feminist shit that "women are peaceful and loving, we need more women in power!!" Shame that someone like Georg RR Martin would allow this when he wants to potray something realistic, this shit has been debunked by proving that Women in power have led to more wars.

>The 2 main female characters(KWEEENZZZ) immediately wage war against each other
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and the worst part is normies are too retarded:bluepill: to realize how contradictory the narrative is, all they care is MUUHH KWEENN!!:foidSoy::soy:

I also noticed that the most classic "toxic white male" in the show is the biggest target of women's desire(brutal darktriad:blackpill:), I've seen the reactions on youtube and some of the women even look aroused when he displays violence:foidSoy::foidSoy:
Women want violence and the promote violence, they just don't have the guts to do it.
FACT: Most criminals are sons of single mothers and their motivation is to be more powerful to get more women.
inb4 IT cope:"b-but it was because the father abandoned them!! allow women to kill their unborn children!!"
Well why did they choose to get impregnated by men who didn't give a shit about them? Why not a nice lad?
Yeah it's pretty hilarious, it's an argument for why women shouldn't be in power.

Show seems pretty woke — constantly harps on how women are “oppressed” and how “evil” and “horrible” motherhood is, it’s eyerolling.

Show seems pretty woke — constantly harps on how women are “oppressed” and how “evil” and “horrible” motherhood is, it’s eyerolling.
it is, which makes it even more funny when they don't even realize what's happening is going against their own feminist narrative

Fuck HBO, I am torrenting the show with a vpn
Imagine watching this shit in the first place lmao.
Modern western shows are garbage.

Imagine watching this shit in the first place lmao.
Modern western shows are garbage.
They certainly are nowadays -- more obsessed with tokenism and virtue signaling and having a """positive""" influence on their viewers (they're making propaganda basically) than making good quality entertainment.

In fact, they often go against what people actually want and do the opposite as though it's "brave" or "post modern" or something, it's ridiculous. An obvious example would be clothing up all the women and removing sex appeal -- this is even happening in games (God of War for example -- no T&A in GoW4 because the studio is a woke California lib-house).

Japan has understood that sexy babes and a good fantasy are what we call "fun" and you're not some brave earthshaker for not doing that, you're a prude and likely an idealogue for leftist identity politics. Most of these writers (and actors for that matter) likely got where they are due to nepotism and/or because they checked the right diversity box rather than because they had actually compelling ideas or successful writing achievements.

An example of that is the Rings of Power retards who have zero qualifications to get such a big project -- meaning it likely was just a combination of wokeness (they had the right politics) and/or nepotism from the higher ups. That's why media is in the gutter -- back when Star Trek TNG and DS9 were made the writers weren't concerned with all of this retarded and meaningless bullshit which was why those shows could be good. Were they progressive? Sure, but they did it in usually subtle/not hamfisted or preachy ways and actually presented both sides of issues instead of just shoehorning in modern day politics and then yelling at the viewer with propaganda about which side is "evil", etc etc.

I genuinely believe your average blackpilled incel could produce more entertaining writing than what hollywood is pumping out these days if only because we're not delusional and understand what people actually like and find fun. Also because we wouldn't be trying to brainwash people via the media, the aim should be making an entertaining product and selling a good fantasy. God I hate California, everything they touch is shit -- big tech Cali social media has been a horrible thing for western countries and for young people who filter their news and opinions through these platforms which are outright fascistic in their approach to "content moderation". Fuck California social media from the bottom of my soul.

Last edited:
In one of the last episodes of the season a positive character, this former heir foid Rhaenys or something like that, killed hundreds of innocent civillians just to make the super girlboss entrance moment and almost ALL the normies on social media are like - YESS GREAT GIRLBOSS QUEEN FEMINIST SLAY THAT IS SO COOL :soy::foidSoy: Fuck, normies are so stupid.

In one of the last episodes of the season a positive character, this former heir foid Rhaenys or something like that, killed hundreds of innocent civillians just to make the super girlboss entrance moment and almost ALL the normies on social media are like - YESS GREAT GIRLBOSS QUEEN FEMINIST SLAY THAT IS SO COOL :soy::foidSoy: Fuck, normies are so stupid.
And when Daemon kills criminals he's the bad guy(women think it's cool anyway because he's hot). But have you noticed how whenever it's some random deaths, it's mainly adult men?
It's rarely children or women, and whenever it's those they use it to make it. It's just like the Chris Rock joke:
"Only women, children and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provides something."

They certainly are nowadays -- more obsessed with tokenism and virtue signaling and having a """positive""" influence on their viewers (they're making propaganda basically) than making good quality entertainment.

In fact, they often go against what people actually want and do the opposite as though it's "brave" or "post modern" or something, it's ridiculous. An obvious example would be clothing up all the women and removing sex appeal -- this is even happening in games (God of War for example -- no T&A in GoW4 because the studio is a woke California lib-house).

Japan has understood that sexy babes and a good fantasy are what we call "fun" and you're not some brave earthshaker for not doing that, you're a prude and likely an idealogue for leftist identity politics. Most of these writers (and actors for that matter) likely got where they are due to nepotism and/or because they checked the right diversity box rather than because they had actually compelling ideas or successful writing achievements.

An example of that is the Rings of Power retards who have zero qualifications to get such a big project -- meaning it likely was just a combination of wokeness (they had the right politics) and/or nepotism from the higher ups. That's why media is in the gutter -- back when Star Trek TNG and DS9 were made the writers weren't concerned with all of this retarded and meaningless bullshit which was why those shows could be good. Were they progressive? Sure, but they did it in usually subtle/not hamfisted or preachy ways and actually presented both sides of issues instead of just shoehorning in modern day politics and then yelling at the viewer with propaganda about which side is "evil", etc etc.

I genuinely believe your average blackpilled incel could produce more entertaining writing than what hollywood is pumping out these days if only because we're not delusional and understand what people actually like and find fun. Also because we wouldn't be trying to brainwash people via the media, the aim should be making an entertaining product and selling a good fantasy. God I hate California, everything they touch is shit -- big tech Cali social media has been a horrible thing for western countries and for young people who filter their news and opinions through these platforms which are outright fascistic in their approach to "content moderation". Fuck California social media from the bottom of my soul.
GoT is fun. Ring of Power was absolute trash. Trust me I know what you're saying, I have avoided almost every show for years because it's inevitably all pozzed garbage, not even 10 minutes in of your average Netflix show and there's already interracial sex, lgbt, feminist shit.
That's why I pretty much only watch anime, even if most anime are consumerism garbage, at least it's not pozzed.
But I had fun with House of Dragon and Severance was interesting.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers (though I guess we know much of how it turns out since it's a prequel to Game of Incest) but apparently this guy turns down a 12yo loli wife or some bullshit what a faggot

I'm trying to avoid spoilers (though I guess we know much of how it turns out since it's a prequel to Game of Incest) but apparently this guy turns down a 12yo loli wife or some bullshit what a faggot
he doesn't like black pypo

And when Daemon kills criminals he's the bad guy(women think it's cool anyway because he's hot).
*SPOILER*
Women DROOL over him. He is not even supposed to be a positive character. He is mentally unstable, murdered his wife, kills innocent people, choked his second wife but women still want him and defend him. Apparently he has a great personality, unlike those inkwells... Water wet, but Blackpills just hits hard again.

*SPOILER*
Women DROOL over him. He is not even supposed to be a positive character. He is mentally unstable, murdered his wife, kills innocent people, choked his second wife but women still want him and defend him. Apparently he has a great personality, unlike those inkwells... Water wet, but Blackpills just hits hard again.
yeah I noticed that, I wondered if they were going to hate him after he killed his wife but they were still lusting over him every time he showed up on the screen, also I saw a black woman lusting over him after he killed vaemond(who's black and defending his bloodline), she went "yess defend your woman!!":foidSoy::foidSoy:
gotta wonder if they would be acting like that if he was an ugly short bald guy, they would probably express disgust every time he appeared

No law but gene law. He who has the best genes writes the law. There is no crime for those who have good genes. The only crime is having bad genes.

The show is alright, better than s7 or 8 of GoT but it’s a nothing compared to GoT s1-s4. It’s filled with a bunch of feminism BS. Like you guys mentioned, foids are obsessed with psychopath Chad and his nephew anagram namesake, who is also unsurprisingly a Chad. I will admit at least Aemond is badass, especially for insulting his nephews and for the final scenes of the season.

While the show is mildly entertaining even with the wokisms excluded, it pains me to now S1-4 of the original show are seen as boring compared to the newer seasons, and this show, despite being immensely better. Just goes to show normies have pea brains.
That scene was so stupid. You can tell it was written by some hack for Twitter feminists to write about. It was obvious she planned to claim for her niece so she is just staring down her future enemies she plans to go to war with. It’s also laughably stupid that the dragons aren’t guarded at all.
Severance
Good show so far. I have been recommending it often. It has an interesting core mystery and nice world building. It is also noticeably absent of incessant progressive bs. The show does have a gay main character, but his lifestyle is not a defining point, and only used to move the plot along. If severance were on Netflix, we would have been hit over the head with the silly gay “persecution” plotline and an explicit homo sex scene of course. Succession is another show that doesn’t degenerate into progressive nonsense. I actually have a list of good shows I keep. So hard to know what to dedicate time to in this climate

I don't know if George Martin is woke, but GoT definitely is. It really pushes the "give power to women" narrative. This goes against the books, especially when it comes to Cersei, because when she got to power Little Finger and Varys were amazed at how much of a fuck up she was. And she never maintained that power.

As for the Rings of Power, I liked it. Amazon invested too much in it for it to be a woke fest, so I believe writers are trying to find a middle ground and piss off the least amount of people. It'll never come close to The Lord of Rings. Nothing ever will.

The show is alright, better than s7 or 8 of GoT but it’s a nothing compared to GoT s1-s4. It’s filled with a bunch of feminism BS. Like you guys mentioned, foids are obsessed with psychopath Chad and his nephew anagram namesake, who is also unsurprisingly a Chad. I will admit at least Aemond is badass, especially for insulting his nephews and for the final scenes of the season.

While the show is mildly entertaining even with the wokisms excluded, it pains me to now S1-4 of the original show are seen as boring compared to the newer seasons, and this show, despite being immensely better. Just goes to show normies have pea brains.

That scene was so stupid. You can tell it was written by some hack for Twitter feminists to write about. It was obvious she planned to claim for her niece so she is just staring down her future enemies she plans to go to war with. It’s also laughably stupid that the dragons aren’t guarded at all.

Good show so far. I have been recommending it often. It has an interesting core mystery and nice world building. It is also noticeably absent of incessant progressive bs. The show does have a gay main character, but his lifestyle is not a defining point, and only used to move the plot along. If severance were on Netflix, we would have been hit over the head with the silly gay “persecution” plotline and an explicit homo sex scene of course. Succession is another show that doesn’t degenerate into progressive nonsense. I actually have a list of good shows I keep. So hard to know what to dedicate time to in this climate

portuguese football getting exposed they needed mourinho

Even the end of GoT was pretty funny. That's why normies hated it. Because of how Dany's storyline ended. I honestly think GRRM is a troll. "This is what happens when women rule." HoD is based on another side story which has a similar ending, SPOILER.

I wouldn't watch any of these current movies or series even if they paid me, pure bullshit

^brutal cuck pill

I don't know if George Martin is woke, but GoT definitely is. It really pushes the "give power to women" narrative. This goes against the books, especially when it comes to Cersei, because when she got to power Little Finger and Varys were amazed at how much of a fuck up she was. And she never maintained that power.

As for the Rings of Power, I liked it. Amazon invested too much in it for it to be a woke fest, so I believe writers are trying to find a middle ground and piss off the least amount of people. It'll never come close to The Lord of Rings. Nothing ever will.
If you like Rings of Power I'm questioning your mental state. That show was full blow feminist propaganda way worse than house of a dragon. Every female character was super smart and powerful while all male characters were dumb and if you actually read the books it's rage fuel.

It's faggotified and soyshit but. Martin has become a fat cuck.

If you like Rings of Power I'm questioning your mental state. That show was full blow feminist propaganda way worse than house of a dragon. Every female character was super smart and powerful while all male characters were dumb and if you actually read the books it's rage fuel.
I've only read the Silmarillion, but it makes sense, from a canon POV, that Galadriel is strong and intelligent. She's the older than Gil Galad and a direct descendant of Finarfin, so she's probably the most powerful elf on Middle Earth at the time. I agree on this for the human foid that likes the black elf, though. There is no reason for her to be able to handle even one orc. Also agree on bullshit surrounding the queen-regent of Númenor. It's non-canon and clearly woke propaganda.

But like I said, I don't expect shows to have 0% of woke shit. Producers have to do this to not get cancelled on some stupid quota. It's sad, but I woudln't watch anything today if I only wanted woke-less shows.

I've only read the Silmarillion, but it makes sense, from a canon POV, that Galadriel is strong and intelligent. She's the older than Gil Galad and a direct descendant of Finarfin, so she's probably the most powerful elf on Middle Earth at the time. I agree on this for the human foid that likes the black elf, though. There is no reason for her to be able to handle even one orc. Also agree on bullshit surrounding the queen-regent of Númenor. It's non-canon and clearly woke propaganda.

But like I said, I don't expect shows to have 0% of woke shit. Producers have to do this to not get cancelled on some stupid quota. It's sad, but I woudln't watch anything today if I only wanted woke-less shows.
Nigga, Galadriel was not a warrior princess and also the fall of Númenor or whatever you call it was caused over a slow period of time by men's fear of mortality, not men jealous elves will steal their jobs. There's no excuse for mediocrity.

Nigga, Galadriel was not a warrior princess and also the fall of Númenor or whatever you call it was caused over a slow period of time by men's fear of mortality, not men jealous elves will steal their jobs. There's no excuse for mediocrity.
Galadriel is a warrior. She participate in the kinslaying perpetrated by Feanor. She fought against him (not directly, I think). But she's older than the sun and moon, to me it's plausible that she learned how to fight at some point in her life. And I know she's a warrior. It's was only later in life that she shifted towards magic, as seen in The Lord of The Rings.

Númenor didn't fall yet in the show. Its fall was orchestrated by Sauron, by making the men there go against the Valar, which then destroyed the island. I don't know how it'll be in the show.

Galadriel is a warrior. She participate in the kinslaying perpetrated by Feanor. She fought against him (not directly, I think). But she's older than the sun and moon, to me it's plausible that she learned how to fight at some point in her life. And I know she's a warrior. It's was only later in life that she shifted towards magic, as seen in The Lord of The Rings.

Númenor didn't fall yet in the show. Its fall was orchestrated by Sauron, by making the men there go against the Valar, which then destroyed the island. I don't know how it'll be in the show.
Bruh in the show they're gonna try to say it's racism also she was wise in the books. Not a total bitch. And sauron didn't pretend to be a man he took on an extremely beautiful form.

Bruh in the show they're gonna try to say it's racism also she was wise in the books. Not a total bitch. And sauron didn't pretend to be a man he took on an extremely beautiful form.
This is true, though. She's a brat on the show and not wise at all.

They want to add progressive messages into their shows but realise they can't risk going overboard and having a situation like the final seasons of GoT. They need to cater to what fans what in order for their show to be successful so they add blackpilled writing subconsciously. Women want violent murderous Chads while saying they are against violence.

My guess is that women cannot feel attracted to nice men but only to those who don't care about them.

My guess is that women cannot feel attracted to nice men but only to those who don't care about them.
Women feel attracted to nice men if they're chads, they're just MORE attracted to dark triad chads.

GoT is fun. Ring of Power was absolute trash. Trust me I know what you're saying, I have avoided almost every show for years because it's inevitably all pozzed garbage, not even 10 minutes in of your average Netflix show and there's already interracial sex, lgbt, feminist shit.
That's why I pretty much only watch anime, even if most anime are consumerism garbage, at least it's not pozzed.
But I had fun with House of Dragon and Severance was interesting.
HotD is pretty good as far as modern western television goes. The pilot in particular was well done I thought.

It’s still eye rollingly woke at times and it’s pretty slow here and there. It’s one of those shows where you can see a character making an obviously dumb decision and you know right where that mistake is gonna go imo.

I’m afraid that Japan will fall and then we’ll have nothing left. I say this because Japanese games have started going after the “global audience” changing their male/female sliders to appease social media for pronoun dummies, etc. They nerfed Tifa’s tits in the Crisis Core remake too for this reason. Japan might also go down this dark path.

The GoT show was very good for about 4 seasons. Then 5-6 happened and were still watchable but problems were becoming evident. Then 7-8 were an unmitigated disaster. Ruined the whole show and I can’t ever rewatch it because the early seasons don’t even work when you know where it’s going/ends up.

Last edited:
*SPOILER*
Nailed it, if he were short and ugly then female viewers would think he was an evil incel.

No law but gene law. He who has the best genes writes the law. There is no crime for those who have good genes. The only crime is having bad genes.
This reminds me of a separate kind of similar concept.

Everyone knows the phrase about the winner in war writing history. And everyone seems to acknowledge there’s at least some truth to this. E.g. If Germany had won WW2 the history books would portray a different version of events, etc.

Yet most people assume that their own country or that their own ancestors are telling the truth and didn’t fudge things here and there. I’m not all that confident in the version of events I’ve been taught because when abroad it’s surprising to see how different the history books elsewhere can be. I’m not saying people shouldn’t have a view or believe things I’m just saying that people have too much confidence in the version of events they’ve been indoctrinated with by their own society.

Same thing is true of men and women — men are basically indoctrinated against their own interests in the west and theyre fed all this nonsense about their own privilege and we’re raised to accept a lot of double standards like how flippantly women can be misandrist but any criticism of women is decried, etc. We’re also raised to accept a life without sex or a meaningful relationship while the vast majority of women have a relatively easy time getting laid whenever they want and so on.

Say what you will about incels but we’ve actually made our own observations about life and gone against the grain. Most men and people are inclined to just follow the herd because it’s very hard to question authority when your reputation and sense of belonging are on the line. But then again I guess we never had a sense of belonging did we so maybe I’m off base here somewhat.

Last edited:

Nailed it — S7-8 we’re a disaster lol

This reminds me of a separate kind of similar concept.

Everyone knows the phrase about the winner in war writing history. And everyone seems to acknowledge there’s at least some truth to this. E.g. If Germany had won WW2 the history books would portray a different version of events, etc.

Yet most people assume that their own country or that their own ancestors are telling the truth and didn’t fudge things here and there. I’m not all that confident in the version of events I’ve been taught because when abroad it’s surprising to see how different the history books elsewhere can be. I’m not saying people shouldn’t have a view or believe things I’m just saying that people have too much confidence in the version of events they’ve been indoctrinated with by their own society.

Same thing is true of men and women — men are basically indoctrinated against their own interests in the west and theyre fed all this nonsense about their own privilege and we’re raised to accept a lot of double standards like how flippantly women can be misandrist but any criticism of women is decried, etc. We’re also raised to accept a life without sex or a meaningful relationship while the vast majority of women have a relatively easy time getting laid whenever they want and so on.

Say what you will about incels but we’ve actually made our own observations about life and gone against the grain. Most men and people are inclined to just follow the herd because it’s very hard to question authority when your reputation and sense of belonging are on the line. But then again I guess we never had a sense of belonging did we so maybe I’m off base here somewhat.
Literal armies of feminists around the world are paid to scrounge through history to magnify any example where women weren't treated like angel queens