Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TV Chad doesn't understand feeamayle nature

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
8371488-6578567-image-a-61_1547147100054.jpg

8371486-6578567-image-a-60_1547147096683.jpg

'He's a murderer!' Penn Badgley shuts down Twitter users who admit they're attracted to the very creepy STALKER he plays in Netflix hit You

• It aired on December 26, and fans couldn't get over Penn's 'attractive' character
  • Penn's character, Joe, stalks and murders people, but that didn't deter viewers from romanticizing the role
  • People took to Twitter to express how attractive they were to Joe, and Penn hilariously responded by shutting down anyone who thought that way
  • He used his platform to remind everyone to not be attracted to the murderer

8371474-6578567-image-m-65_1547148673215.jpg

Cliffs;

220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ple-confess-attraction-STALKER-character.html

Last edited:
Chad doesn't have to understand female nature.

As soon as I saw this show and the actor I knew this was going to happen.

I am never watching TV again.

TV Is for noobs

Women LOVE serial killers,rapists and violent people

This is one of the most important blackpills happening right fucking now and normies and cucks are ignoring it, the actor need to cry out that the character is a villan and you should not fall in love with him, but having a psychopath chad it's one of the most primitive desires of women because they want a man that can cause pain on others, women are sociopath by nature

This is one of the most important blackpills happening right fucking now and normies and cucks are ignoring it, the actor need to cry out that the character is a villan and you should not fall in love with him, but having a psychopath chad it's one of the most primitive desires of women because they want a man that can cause pain on others, women are sociopath by nature

Legit.

Y'know I wondered if FEMALE prisoners had MALE fans? so I googled exactly that "Do female prisoners have male fans?"....NOTHING CAME UP...only that female guards are in danger. I'm kinda surprised ....but I've never heard of any "femme fatale" actually existing in real life unlike male prisoners who are swooned over....

HOWEVER, then I google the more obvious "Do male prisoners have female fans?"...this is just a bit of what came up....LINKS:

DATING A PRISONER: WHAT ATTRACTS PEOPLE ON THE OUTSIDE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH CONVICTED CRIMINALS?

Why Do Female Prison Guards Keep Having Sex with Inmates?

As long as he's hot, he could get away with genocide and still get a woman.