Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tutorial mode

Toilet hardhships= not getting chad

"Men now need to have some more self respect because there's no reason why you should be just handing over cash to people you aren't dating."

He's speaking truth there. I fucking hate these beta cuck simps.

What a coper subreddit that is lol

Ah yes foid hardships. too much attention, can’t decide where to eat ( meal paid by simp ) and too much effort to keep getting free money from simps. And of course the biggest one, too hard to get chad to get into relationship with her average ass.

Last edited:
It's not even tutorial mode, because in tutorials you have to do something, while these girls nowadays just have to exist.
It's fucking pathetic how EASY a bitches life is nowadays.

I already told this many times, but larping with a female username online is quite life changing.
With my normal username, nobody gives a fuck about me, I might aswell not even exist. Apart from the occasional flame that you receive as a man.
Ever since I have a female username, guys treat me so different, they chat with me, make jokes, ask for my discord, give me tips, don't get mad at me etc. it's quite mind-blowing how easy a girl has it in todays world.

They live in another dimension.

Guys and foids can never see eye-to-eye.