Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tutorial Mode to Intermediate

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

A perfectly normal and even attractive foid destroying herself to become a disgusting neckbeard

The worst part is that (s)he will get laid more than I will :cryfeels:

cause she turned herself into chad

degenerate scum foid :feelspuke:

I live in the wrong time period. These people should be sent to the gas chamber

'Great career' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: tranny is a ups delivery driver :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: if she did start injecting testosterone she'd have a 6 figure office job by now :feelskek::feelskek:

It's like that film The Dark Knight where the Joker just burns a whole stash of money.

Also, I've never seen a trans-man that didn't mog me, even though almost all of them are super-short. :feelswhat:

Retard Made her Life Harder for No reason , she was Becky Tier already

:feelsclown: fucking World.

Mogs me into oblivion. She will probably make herself a huge dick, fucking hell.

Mogs me into oblivion. She will probably make herself a huge dick, fucking hell.
Eye area and White mogs me aswell.

Could Pass a a man already , But why even do this ? Maybe females are so stupid and think being a man is mich easier and better From all the Propaganda , kek :feelshaha::feelsclown:

Eye area and White mogs me aswell.

Could Pass a a man already , But why even do this ? Maybe females are so stupid and think being a man is mich easier and better From all the Propaganda , kek :feelshaha::feelsclown:
Yeah they fall for the men privilege meme, working low payed jobs and getting zero attention, she will regret it eventually.

no way tbh. its probably some dude who looks liek the girl and they're doing it for shits and giggles

Yeah they fall for the men privilege meme, working low payed jobs and getting zero attention, she will regret it eventually.
:bigbrain:

Zero Attention
Zero or only Monkey dance ( Going through hoops , payments ) Sex

Disposable / exploitable , Not being taken Serious / Cared for.

No Body positivity Shit

Etc.. She will regret it hard , what a Retard :foidSoy::feelsclown: