Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [TUTORIAL MODE] Foid ruins the lives of 3 men with false rape accusations and faces no consequences

Did they ever say why she did it?

Women want ALL average and below-average men DEAD. They can't always make that happen, so at the very least they can send the men to prison where they will never cold approach another "helpless" woman ever again.

When foids complain about equal right they dont focus on the trade offs equal doesnt always mean better. They get treated like adult children less responsiblity less expectations out of them they dont need to work just a rich man they usually get their way. They complain about not getting to vote when reality most women didnt want to vote because it came with responsibility they want equal pay when in reality pay is equal its just the fact that they get lower paying jobs or they get pregnant and are out of work for a long peroid of time. The more they play victim the more shit they have.

I really hope this pandemic fucks society up

This is actually one of the common ways that people in the US justified lynching blacks in the past, saying that they sexaully assaulted or raped a white girl.

Impossible to be locked up if you have a vagina.

Sluts like her are very lucky that they never encounter a guy who has nothing to lose.
A guy who would be ruthless in their vengeance because they don't care about their own life and they don't care if the have to spend the rest of their life in prison.
Honestly, the day that I read a news article where some lying whore get brutally decapitated after getting some innocent guy in prison and then that guy getting revenge, I'll be happy.
You should do the job bro :feelshmm::feelzez:

she could have accused three white men but decided to accuse blacks
Ah, I see. Haven't read the article. It's not surprising since Southern Americans tend to be racist as hell. Plus, a white chick blaming ethnics? All the white cucks will be on rage mode, especially right-wing ones.

Someone is engaged to that crazy bitch and I bet they stayed with her after this.

How long are we going to put up with this?
When will men realize that we are going downhill fast and we have to pull the brakes now.
This idiotic society will grind to a halt if this absurd shit continues.

I actually read the article, it says no suspects or arrests were ever made in this case so at least she didn’t ruin anyone’s life. She could have though.

she 100% could have. Like that football player who had a bright football career ahead of him, until a false rape charge was hammered down and served over 10+ years in prison...until the foid said she faked all of it, and he got out. But what did he miss? The college parties, meeting the love of his life in said college, a potentially promising, fruitful, rich football career. All of it. Gone. Because the shit justice system didn't bother to even THINK about questioning the foid.

she could have accused three white men but decided to accuse blacks

If race matters here, than it should have mattered for the Duke lacrosse case as well:

article-1360822-0D5DBAFE000005DC-807_308x185.jpg

Sex havers BTFO.

JFL at all the fakecels ITT scared that the feminist landwhales they're banging might report them for rape one day after refusing to eat out their smelly pussies.