Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tutorial: How to get any girl

I

incel4life

Captain
Step 1) When talking to a girl, do EVERYTHING you can to keep the conversation going. If she tries to close the conversation, bring up another topic and just keep the conversation going.

Step 2) Don't let her get away from you. If she starts walking away from you, start walking towards her. Follow her around as much as possible. Being in close proximity with the girl builds intimacy.

Step 3) Don't forget to KINO escalate. Start by touching her leg, but don't do it quickly - do it slowly. Move your hand very slowly towards her leg, so slowly that she doesn't even notice. Then right when your hand makes contact with her leg you need to smile wide so that you don't look threatening.

Lol a less autistic version of this could work for some of the mentalcels on here.

Here’s a better tutorial:
Be above a 2/10

What is this.

This is not PUA.com/creepers/advice

Oh, this is satire?

No thanks, I don't want to be rotting in a jail cell with Tyrone waiting for me to drop the soap.

Only Chad can do this. For an incel this is a ticket to prison

7339er said:
No thanks, I don't want to be rotting in a jail cell with Tyrone waiting for me to drop the soap.

blickpall said:
this is satire?

Don't forget to keep frame, even if she tries running away from you trying to fuck her just grab her head and shove your dick in her mouth. Then when the police arrive that's a shit-test so don't lose frame, when you're on trial don't lose frame cause that's a shit test too PS:Make sure to drop frame when that BBC tries going up your shiter in the cell.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Don't forget to KINO escalate.[/font]
cvpi.jpg

I hope this is satire.

Straight off of TRP/PUA.

jagged0 said:
Don't forget to keep frame, even if she tries running away from you trying to fuck her just grab her head and shove your dick in her mouth. Then when the police arrive that's a shit-test so don't lose frame, when you're on trial don't lose frame cause that's a shit test too PS:Make sure to drop frame when that BBC tries going up your shiter in the cell.

lol do you believe I actually had a period in which I believed this frame thing?

everything was a shittest for me

jagged0 said:

Also when she's running it's important to take into consideration the change in parallax she initially has as her forward momentum accelerates to 20 khph in a hyperbolic fashion, so you must adjust the forward angle and upward tilt of your shoulders relative to the tangent line of momentum by a measure of at least cos(2x) where x is the angle between your original position and how far ahead she gets before you start chasing her.

what if cucktears femoids are just shit testing us ? eh?

1)Have good looks

2).........

nausea said:
what if cucktears femoids are just shit testing us ? eh?

typo there I think you meant "landwhales/trannies".

jagged0 said:
typo there I think you meant "landwhales/trannies".

some of them are cuuuuuuuuute

nausea said:
yes

two of them are very bangable man

cuuuuuuuuuuck, they'd never let you touch them.

VLÖ said:
cuuuuuuuuuuck, they'd never let you touch them.

they will cuz deep down they got a fetish for us

eh I dont have pics

they are here in the forum