Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turns out this was a 14 y/o pastors daughter

He went gigachimp mode on her.

Katy Perry's parents were pastors and look how that turned out

whatt he fugg? btw hes not even fugging her

degenerate society

Who lets their 14 year old daughter wear this? Or any foid for that matter?

I don't see her trying to escape though.

I remember this at the time lol. Literally who gives a fuck. He did nothing wrong.

Noobodyyy waannaa seee us tuugetherr but it dont matterr noo cuz i got uuu

the black community was the canary in the coal mine but nobody took the warning. Now the degeneracy has spread to every race.

The (((lord))) approves.

Didn’t even penetrate. There’s no crime here. I don’t get the big deal? Is it illegal to dry hump them now?

View attachment 178852

Who lets their 14 year old daughter wear this? Or any foid for that matter?
Any man that says he wouldn't go deep inside her is a liar
Those tits are meant for sucking
Is it illegal to dry hump them now?
Unfortunately, yes it is illegal
Society is so cucked these days even a simple footjob is too much for 'muh childrens' these days
If a group of people even see you kiss a little girl on her cheek they will mob up around you and gang beat you up

Why is she even there?

Both need lynched and the parents too.

just imaging your daughter doing this
My god just imagine the face of that pastor seeing his daughter doing this loool.Also hate religion but at least Catholicism doesn't allow clergyman to get married

Jamaican west african blodded niggers? Do ethiopians, kenyans or egyptians feel the same urge to dance like this?

Last edited:
Imagine even letting your daughter leave the house unironically. Jfl...

Jamaican west african blodded niggers? Do ethiopians, kenyans or egyptians feel the same urge to dance like this?

Don't know about Kenya and Egypt, but Ethiopians seems to have a lot of based Christian blackcels. That, or they have based starving primitive blackcels. Either way i'm not getting the sense there's a lot of degeneracy there.

Don't know about Kenya and Egypt, but Ethiopians seems to have a lot of based Christian blackcels. That, or they have based starving primitive blackcels. Either way i'm not getting the sense there's a lot of degeneracy there.
Hard to have lots of degeneracy when everyone is starving to death

Pastors with daughters are one of the most cucked things out there.