Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Turning Red girl Mei Lee talks to you on subway, what do?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Brutal noreplypill

wait until she turns into panda and then harvest her pelt

Abduct and sell her off to an underground furry slave auction:feelsdevil:

wait until she turns into panda and then harvest her pelt
LiliGif

SitStaff

KickCapri
BottomSwim

Stone her to death for being a camwhore

Camwhore deserves hellfire. I'll light her red alright:feelsdevil:
strange priorities, I bet you haven't even shoved a single mohel and you're pretending that foids are the aspics of degeneracy

strange priorities, I bet you haven't even shoved a single mohel and you're pretending that foids are the aspics of degeneracy
There are no mohels where I live and the second part of your statement is absolutely correct

There are no mohels where I live and the second part of your statement is absolutely correct

foids take their cues from the men shaping society, like trannies they are weak symptoms of the (((less obvious causes))) of evil

Would show her my cool game mockup I made of her then,
" I would ask her if she is into older guys and if she was still a virgin and what underwear she had on." -some guy from TCAP

SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE

There can only be one aspic and it is the mohel not the foid

They charge money to see her "panda" in the bathroom. They charge money for photos of her "panda" and videos of her "panda". Her mother tells her not to show her "panda" in public and to stay away from boys. The MC refuses and shows her "panda" to the entire school, then keeps the "panda". At the end of the film her mother tells her "You aren't going out with your "panda" out like that" and she replies "my panda my choice".

It's pretty obvious what "panda" is

They charge money to see her "panda" in the bathroom. They charge money for photos of her "panda" and videos of her "panda". Her mother tells her not to show her "panda" in public and to stay away from boys. The MC refuses and shows her "panda" to the entire school, then keeps the "panda". At the end of the film her mother tells her "You aren't going out with your "panda" out like that" and she replies "my panda my choice".

It's pretty obvious what "panda" is

seems like promoting minors producing CP for money or something, more OnlyFans culture

at least she wasn't making them pay money to "pet" her panda

also I can't think of a euphemism for panda penetration for outright prostitution