Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill turning into chad NOW would not fix a lifetime of lonliness isolation and lack of intimacy

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
even if you were to turn into chad at this moment and live the rest of your life as chad, your mind would never recover from going through childhood, adolescence, early adulthood as an incel. even if you were to be fucking lines of hoes, your mind would never "recover" from the lifetime you have lived being hated because of your looks.

some of you don't realize how over it is. you still think that if by some miracle you were to not be ugly anymore, you would be able to recover and live a happy life. WRONG

you are permantly fucked from going through key developmental periods without the intimacy neccisary to facciliate a healthy growth of the mind. your head is sick and deranged from isolation and it can NEVER recover, no matter what happens. if you win a billion dollars, if you turn into chad, nothing will help.

the only thing that could save you would be turning back the clock and being CONCEIVED as a chad.

its over @ conception

True, it never began.

Yeah, I don't know about this one.

i'd kill as many foids as possible and get minimal sentence just because i'm a chad

it would be good enough for me

reminder: youngcels = fakecels

only truecels are oldcels above 25 years old

Inescapable timepill :feelsrope:

Big time cope

I suppose but its far better than having to remain incel. Make me chad already!

Being Chad NOW, gives you more power than ever. It's like becoming rich, after having experienced the life of poor people, that means you are based, you are cynical and blackpilled, uncuckable. Even Chad can be cucked, even Chad can lose his power, because of the agepill, the baldpill, the norwood reaper can rape him, he can be divorce-raped. But you are uncuckable, you don't care for the baldpill, all that matters is you are Chad, now you can claim revenge, and live the uncucked life of a Chad with your matured experiences as an incel. This is the best case scenario, ever. Because Chad need the incel mindset, but he cannot develop it on his own, while the incel need the Chad's body, but it's impossible for him to achieve that even with lookmaxing. Lookmaxed blackpilled ex-incels are almost gods.

Being Chad NOW, gives you more power than ever. It's like becoming rich, after having experienced the life of poor people, that means you are based, you are cynical and blackpilled, uncuckable. Even Chad can be cucked, even Chad can lose his power, because of the agepill, the baldpill, the norwood reaper can rape him, he can be divorce-raped. But you are uncuckable, you don't care for the baldpill, all that matters is you are Chad, now you can claim revenge, and live the uncucked life of a Chad with your matured experiences as an incel. This is the best case scenario, ever. Because Chad need the incel mindset, but he cannot develop it on his own, while the incel need the Chad's body, but it's impossible for him to achieve that even with lookmaxing. Lookmaxed blackpilled ex-incels are almost gods.
this is the glory of SEAmaxxing as a 6 foot whitecel

At least femoids will start to worthip you, so you will be in power to do anything to them and treat them like dirt as a revenge

Perhaps it wouldn't be as good as being Chad your whole life, but you would still be mostly happy since your need for love and belonging from that moment forward would be getting met. You'd be able to leave your incel past behind and live life contently as a desirable. Hell, your past might even get you pity points. (It doesn't now because you're ugly and everyone hates you the moment they look at you.)

this is the glory of SEAmaxxing as a 6 foot whitecel
Being white and tall is the first requirement to start lookmaxing. You can also be black, but in this case it's better for you to thugmax and rapemax (i'm not suggesting such vile things).

Surgerymax, lookmax, wealthmax, copemax, blackpillmax, and you're done. Your deranged mind, your undeveloped emotional intellect, will help you to gain blackpill consciousness, and will prevent you to be tricked by foids.

Having an incel mindset, is the ultimate advantage for Chads.

Everyone who says this is full of shit. Nigga if YOU or literally ANYONE here woke up as Chad tomorrow you'd be happy as fuck!

I know. Even divine intervention can't help an incel... Does it make us stronger than God?