Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Turning all foids in prostitutes is what could bring peace to the Incel world

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
Incels are failures of nature. They are unworthy to reproduce due to their genetics.

Foids in other hands are stealing men jobs. They can earn equal if they dedicate to whoring while let the men working in order to cope in peace.

If you ensure sex to men they will be productive. Foids in other hand aren't productive if is no by men hands. A Human Resource Department or Genre Studies is not productivity.

Also, if foids are whores they will only give birth to Chad's children so humanit y will homogenize more and more and the Penguin model might be a reality in a future.

Men=Spirit, mind.
Foids=body.

Make rape legal that will solve the issue

All foids are prostitutes already,they sell their bodies to millionaires/high status men for money/clout.

Make rape legal that will solve the issue
Didnt you say you are being investigated by feds? Your school probably knows your acc by now. Confirmed larp.

Well they still are, every woman has a price for that matter, the thing is you can never pay her enough:feelskek::feelshaha:

Incels are failures of nature. They are unworthy to reproduce due to their genetics.

Foids in other hands are stealing men jobs. They can earn equal if they dedicate to whoring while let the men working in order to cope in peace.

If you ensure sex to men they will be productive. Foids in other hand aren't productive if is no by men hands. A Human Resource Department or Genre Studies is not productivity.

Also, if foids are whores they will only give birth to Chad's children so humanit y will homogenize more and more and the Penguin model might be a reality in a future.

Men=Spirit, mind.
Foids=body.
All women ARE already prostitutes

Dating is paying for sex

Marriage is paying for sex

Men have always been paying women in some form for sex and/or companionship

The difference is the average woman is the kind of prostitute that decides her clientele more strictly, but they are all still prostitutes

Dating is paying for sex

The difference is the average woman is the kind of prostitute that decides her clientele more strictly, but they are all still prostitutes
Yes I know. But sometimes they foid-buxx thugs. They are outliers but still exist.

Most foids are already prostitutes, you think they are not because they won't fuck you. But many are sugar babies, will only fuck celebrities, etc.

Just because some foids are not "cheap" whores, that does not mean they are not whores.

Yes I know. But sometimes they foid-buxx thugs. They are outliers but still exist.
The exception is always negligible and that's why it isn't even worth mentioning, I always avoid exception to the rule stuff because its more of a red herring than a genuine argument

I'm sure a 5ft 2In balding indian janitor is currently married to a 6/10 somewhere on this planet, but there's no point in even mentioning that in relation to the black pill

Dating is paying for sex

I think the social order in which women behaved as if this was not the case -- i.e, they acted out the lie that they were monogamous and were socially sanctioned for not living up to it -- was better for everyone than the reality in which they are free to be whores and the male has to be conscious of their whore nature for reasons of survival.

I think the social order in which women behaved as if this was not the case -- i.e, they acted out the lie that they were monogamous and were socially sanctioned for not living up to it -- was better for everyone than the reality in which they are free to be whores and the male has to be conscious of their whore nature for reasons of survival.
Yeah it was definitely better for everyone, but I'm glad that the mask was finally removed so that men would be more comfortable "freeing themselves" from women in the far future (through realistic sex android and artificial womb technology)

This is centuries away from now, sadly none of us will live to see it, but it is going to happen one day, and the era that we are living through is being well documented

Men won't forget, black pill knowledge is going to be a common thing in the far future, and its going to add to the rationalization for many men why it makes more sense to just get the latest android that will do everything you want than pair up with a woman that doesn't really care for you at all

Yeah it was definitely better for everyone, but I'm glad that the mask was finally removed so that men would be more comfortable "freeing themselves" from women in the far future (through realistic sex android and artificial womb technology)

This is centuries away from now, sadly none of us will live to see it, but it is going to happen one day, and the era that we are living through is being well documented

Men won't forget, black pill knowledge is going to be a common thing in the far future, and its going to add to the rationalization for many men why it makes more sense to just get the latest android that will do everything you want than pair up with a woman that doesn't really care for you at all
Actually. AI can mess up OnlySimps bussiness.

All women ARE prostitutes, you just don't have enough money to match their asking price.
If 10/10 Instagram gigastacys who could have the commitment of any man she wants gets willingly shit on by rich sandniggers in Qatar what makes you think any women is different?

All women ARE prostitutes, you just don't have enough money to match their asking price.
If 10/10 Instagram gigastacys who could have the commitment of any man she wants gets willingly shit on by rich sandniggers in Qatar what makes you think any women is different?
They aren't openly and are stealing men jobs. Better to be full time prostitute than not.