Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Turning 18 soon as a KHHV

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Im turning 18 soon and still a KHHV loser, I've never had one real friend in highschool, my only "real" friend decided to ghost me after switching school, we bonded really well together so I never really get why he ghosted me, I've been friendless ever since. In elementary school I was bullied hard because I was a year older than everyone else due to school's decision to held me back a grade because of my super shitty grades (I had severe social anxiety so I was basically mute, teacher had to send me to a phychiatrist and my parents was PISSED) Anyhow I decided to adopt the bluepill a year ago and did self improvements, I had so much free time I had easy success with it but to no avail I was still a loser, nothing changed, girls and guys only saw me as more desperate.

I've had a huge crush on this girl a year ago and I still do, she popped my bubble when I confessed to her and learned she had a bf, at this point a year of my dedication and self improvements was basically for nothing, I kept going because I believed I still had a chance to ascend, started taking steroids to further improve my physique and hoped that It would give me a better jawline, though I did blow up muscle wise my face became ridden with pimple and cysts and they were all over my body too, I was so disgusting I had to change clothe several times a day to prevent it from staining too much. My parents shames me for staying the house everyday and tells me I should be more like other kids (normies) and go out and have fun like a NORMAL teen.

My sister is a huge stacy and she invites her friends to our house everyday, her stacy friends always look at me with disgusts and I heard them talk behind my back with my sister on how Im such a huge incel loser and that I looked disgusting they didn't believe I was her biological brother. You IT fucks have nothing on me, I've tried everything to ascend and I've failed, "get a good personality!" I've always treated people nice, "GO TO THE GYM!" It's literally the only thing I do now. "PRACTICE HYGIENE" When I was still clean no girls gave a fuck anways either. "BE MORE SOCIAL GO TO PARTIES AND MEET PEOPLE" How can I be invited when I have no friends, how I can meet people if all of them like to make fun of me and find me disgusting? I've just been really depressed and despite some people on this forum thinking im a fakecel, I've realized the older you get the less chance you have to ascend, pass a certain age every girl's found their SO.

When everything else fails thERe's always a final solution.

High school is last chance. I lost it this summer. Welcome to trueceldom

only if you don't go to college. If you do go to college then there's still a chance. If you're entering the workforce then yeah it's not likely.

only if you don't go to college. If you do go to college then there's still a chance. If you're entering the workforce then yeah it's not likely.
What should I do at college. Im going for software engineering

i still have one year in highschool, I was held back

What should I do at college. Im going for software engineering
try to socialize as much as possible. Try to live on campus if you can. If you can get assigned with a roommate they might get invited to parties and you can convince them to bring you with them.

Being that age is bad, worse is 25 to 30, the crushing hope period; at 19, you must be desperate, it is hard to find someone but desperation is the only known way. Yes, KHHV is bad, the mental toll it takes is torturing, loneliness takes its toll; however, there is something to be done at that age, which is to search for every event you may have close to you, like a anime convention; cosplay as L and try to lick feet, or you can also desperate yourself and creep on parks, outside, there, you may find a answer: Maybe, a key event happens, and everything changes, OR Not´.​

Being that age is bad, worse is 25 to 30, the crushing hope period; at 19, you must be desperate, it is hard to find someone but desperation is the only known way. Yes, KHHV is bad, the mental toll it takes is torturing, loneliness takes its toll; however, there is something to be done at that age, which is to search for every event you may have close to you, like a anime convention; cosplay as L and try to lick feet, or you can also desperate yourself and creep on parks, outside, there, you may find a answer: Maybe, a key event happens, and everything changes, OR Not´.
good advice

Fuck. I can not imagine how brutal it would be to have a younger sister. I used to think having a chad/high-tier normie brother would be worse, because then you're actually just getting life-mogged and can't cope with the fact that foids have it easier, but to boomer adults and everyone else not pilled, it would not make a difference. They would still compare your shitty life to your sister's and wonder why you can't be like her :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I disagree if you were born rich. Elon musk for example was an inbreed truecel before he became the richest man in the planet and could literally hire women just to have sex with

Im turning 18 soon and still a KHHV loser, I've never had one real friend in highschool, my only "real" friend decided to ghost me after switching school, we bonded really well together so I never really get why he ghosted me, I've been friendless ever since. In elementary school I was bullied hard because I was a year older than everyone else due to school's decision to held me back a grade because of my super shitty grades (I had severe social anxiety so I was basically mute, teacher had to send me to a phychiatrist and my parents was PISSED) Anyhow I decided to adopt the bluepill a year ago and did self improvements, I had so much free time I had easy success with it but to no avail I was still a loser, nothing changed, girls and guys only saw me as more desperate.

I've had a huge crush on this girl a year ago and I still do, she popped my bubble when I confessed to her and learned she had a bf, at this point a year of my dedication and self improvements was basically for nothing, I kept going because I believed I still had a chance to ascend, started taking steroids to further improve my physique and hoped that It would give me a better jawline, though I did blow up muscle wise my face became ridden with pimple and cysts and they were all over my body too, I was so disgusting I had to change clothe several times a day to prevent it from staining too much. My parents shames me for staying the house everyday and tells me I should be more like other kids (normies) and go out and have fun like a NORMAL teen.

My sister is a huge stacy and she invites her friends to our house everyday, her stacy friends always look at me with disgusts and I heard them talk behind my back with my sister on how Im such a huge incel loser and that I looked disgusting they didn't believe I was her biological brother. You IT fucks have nothing on me, I've tried everything to ascend and I've failed, "get a good personality!" I've always treated people nice, "GO TO THE GYM!" It's literally the only thing I do now. "PRACTICE HYGIENE" When I was still clean no girls gave a fuck anways either. "BE MORE SOCIAL GO TO PARTIES AND MEET PEOPLE" How can I be invited when I have no friends, how I can meet people if all of them like to make fun of me and find me disgusting? I've just been really depressed and despite some people on this forum thinking im a fakecel, I've realized the older you get the less chance you have to ascend, pass a certain age every girl's found their SO.
Where did you get your roids from? Also I'm not sure but is that normal for them to cause a reaction like that? Are you sure they are legit?

Where did you get your roids from? Also I'm not sure but is that normal for them to cause a reaction like that? Are you sure they are legit?
Yeah, the steroid causes all sorts of skin problem for me but I’m gonna take accutane soon to cure it

Yeah they are all real stuff I get from domestic sources where I live. I send batches I get to get lab tested

I wish I was a teen again

I've had the opposite sex treat me like a piece of shit since 4-5 yrs old back in 98 it ain't easy.