Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turned from gymmaxxed powershitter to bodybuilder to fat alcoholic

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Japan made me an alcoholic
The amount of female attention I've gotten between these 3 phases is exactly the same, 0. It does not matter if I can lift 4 times my bodyweight or if I am shredded. My genes are shit. It's over buddy boyos.

Still based for actually doing something. Even though none of it makes any difference.

i recently started weight lifting did it for 2 weeks but then saw a foid saying that guys who lift weights are just compensating for their dick size
shes right honestly
back to bloatmaxxing I guess..
i was on copium
:feelsbadman:

i recently started weight lifting did it for 2 weeks but then saw a foid saying that guys who lift weights are just compensating for their dick size
shes right honestly
back to bloatmaxxing I guess..:feelsbadman:
Because a foid said something, you're immediately letting that dictate your life?

Gym was a relevant cope... in 2013

The question is, why did you think gymmaxxing was going to help in the first place?

The question is, why did you think gymmaxxing was going to help in the first place?
I never did. It was just a cope. It's just funny to me that people recommend this for ascending.

I never did. It was just a cope. It's just funny to me that people recommend this for ascending.
Don’t get it wrong. When you see them recommend it, they’re recommending it to white boys with a fair chance of ascension, not you. Gymmaxxing can help if average, but for an incel? Waste of good time and effort.

He looks like Mussolini from this perspective

Just do cardio bro. If anything actually works it's leanmaxxing. IT probably won't but it is the most healthy.

Why did Hamudi take videos from that angle?

Just do cardio bro. If anything actually works it's leanmaxxing. IT probably won't but it is the most healthy.
Cardiomaxxing my favorite. I feel a lot better and I just like having a low resting heart rate. You can add some pushups and pullups afterwards and you'll have a good build guaranteed

Leanmaxxing can make you look taller too

I will stay lifting weights no matter what happens to me.

True leanmaxxing is underated.
But then knowing when to pullback so as not look anorexic is valuable too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back