Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Turn your failures into successes

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Veteran
Every failure is a gift. I'm ugly 4/10, can never get a girlfriend, but I have no alimony to worry about and I'm basically invisible. I'm also 5'9 which is short where I live and a huge unfavorable trait to have, but I can fit into small spaces and I don't need to consume as much food. My mother called me up a few years ago to tell me that I'm not her biological son. I'm the nannys. But since my mother was such an asshole, I took this as a win and celebrated.

Manifest achievement from downfall. Turn your failures into successes.

I've been trying. I'm not a neet retard, Im a free unshackled man. I'm not broke on welfare, I get fre burger vouchers and a flat from the government. The mould in my flat probably isn't that bad for me, and it probably makes my lungs stronger. If it doesn't, then it will kill me faster at least so less time spent in it. And I didn't get banned from driving for years, I'm just taking an extended break to save on the inflated insurance rates. And my mum didn't kick me out and abandon me because she hates me, but because I'm the only child of hers that can make it in the world on his own. And my friends mocked me and abandoned me because I was to cool for them, not because they were cruel bastards who found a gullible autistic retard to bully long term. Etc.

I've been trying. I'm not a neet retard, Im a free unshackled man. I'm not broke on welfare, I get fre burger vouchers and a flat from the government. The mould in my flat probably isn't that bad for me, and it probably makes my lungs stronger. If it doesn't, then it will kill me faster at least so less time spent in it. And I didn't get banned from driving for years, I'm just taking an extended break to save on the inflated insurance rates. And my mum didn't kick me out and abandon me because she hates me, but because I'm the only child of hers that can make it in the world on his own. And my friends mocked me and abandoned me because I was to cool for them, not because they were cruel bastards who found a gullible autistic retard to bully long term. Etc.
Was expecting you to mention the case

Brutal