Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turn Asian or 4’11?

• Total voters
Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
average rice mogs me very hard i'd rather be the average rice over a 4'11 turbomanlet.

Only if i get to be Satou with the full NEET expirience and have a gun if i want to rope or a nitromask

Face > height.

pull the trigger

depends on how severely ugly you are. Somehow decent looking manlet gets mogged to death by a 6'3 sub5 tallfag.
Then he is not a sub5.

Got damn you got me... I'd be an asian I could win the lottery and become a chang though

indeed you can't be 6'3 and sub5 unless you're a burn victim or born deformed facially during birth.
Or asian. I have a 6’5 cousin whos a 21 year old virgin due to his ugly face.

Asian because there is a chance I would be a chang as an Asian albeit small

But being asian is a deformity, It isnt classified as such because too many have it

>Upgrade from curry to asian
or
>4'11

Thats a 1 in a trillion chance but ok.
I'm mean if I were to choose becoming a rice, what would my height be? If it's lower than 5`3 then I would be 4`11 if that'd would mean I would become a coomskin

I'm mean if I were to choose becoming a rice, what would my height be? If it's lower than 5`3 then I would be 4`11 if that'd would mean I would become a coomskin
6’0.

both are upgrades, wouldn't mind either

Asian obviously what retarded question is this?

Asiam ez
Just geomaxx to poland or russia

better question would be sub5 curry with a micropenis or 4'11:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Ricecels don't stink as much as whiteoids, also ricecels are smarter.