Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turks BTFO blonde feminist foid in an attack against the YPJ and other Kurdish terrorist groups.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Anna Campbell is believed to have been killed by a Turkish air strike in Afrin on 15 March, days before the city was seized by Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s forces

Last week, 26-year-old Anna Campbell was killed in Rojava, Syria, by advancing Turkish troops or their allied forces. She is the first British woman to die fighting for the YPJ; a feminist, all-woman army established by Kurds in Northern Syria which helped defeat Isis in Kobane, Manbij and Raqqa.

Before arriving in Syria she had been an animal rights, migrant rights and environmental activist. It is no wonder that she was drawn to the Rojava revolution – since gaining autonomy in 2012 from Syria this region has espoused a broad programme of ecology, direct democracy, feminism and anti-capitalism. It was for these very reasons that, like Anna, I joined the YPG (the YPJ’s male equivalent).

Anna and I were involved with the Movement for a Democratic Society (known as Tev-Dem), a coalition of groups governing Rojava. Through a complex system of “communes”, Tev-Dem offers simple solutions to ethnic and gender oppression. Rather than be victims of majority voting, ethnic and religious minorities have guaranteed representation in the local communes: 100 Syriac Christians have as much say as 1000 Sunni Arabs, for instance.
Why would anyone allow a Christian minority have the same say as an Arab Muslim majority?:lul:

Last edited:
Kurds man :feelswhat:

How can an Islamic, Middle Eastern people be so cucked?

Kurds man :feelswhat:

How can an Islamic, Middle Eastern people be so cucked?
Saddam Hussain used to do chemical warfare on the Kurds, but every based dictator has to be killed by (((America))) and Israel. :feelsseriously:

I want to see more Western foids go fight and die in Afghanistan :feelsLSD:

some blonde pigskin foid gets baleeted and it rates an entire news article

meanwhile legions of white and ethnic men lie dead on the battlefield unheralded

I want to see more Western foids go fight and die in Afghanistan :feelsLSD:
I'm sure the Taliban would love that more than all of us. How eager do you think the average Taliban sandcel would be to take a white, young, American, fecund Becky as a forced wife?:feelshaha::feelsohh:

I'm sure the Taliban would love that more than all of us. How eager do you think the average Taliban sandcel would be to take a white, young, American, fecund Becky as a forced wife?:feelshaha::feelsohh:
Their feminist propaganda will get a reality check with the real world

Gender oppression is met with more straightforward solutions – all positions must have “co-chairs”: one man and one woman. Polygamy is now banned and domestic violence has been made a specific offence, overseen by an all-women police force and women-only houses which act as both a refuge and organising base.